Chapter 13~(Edited)

Niall's POV:

The lads and I had decided to take a stroll around San Francisco. We were all sporting some black tinted shades-as far, as tinted they could go-trying to hide but knowing very well that it wouldn't help.

But either way we wore them and began strolling down the streets. Couple of the fans noticed us while we were at some stores asking for pictures and autographs, we didn't deny any, as always.

"Guess that was our alone time" Zayn said finishing, signing an autograph to one of the girls who had stopped by, waving, and giving them smiles. We began to walk away from the little group of fans that had huddled around us.

"Yeah. Guess we might want to start walking." Liam said.

"Could we stop at an ice cream shop. I want some." I begged.

"Yeah, I want some too" Harry agreed.

"Okay fine. Lets go fine one." Liam sighed knowing he count say no, when two of is ganged up on him.

I'm not sure how, but in the end we ended with a pile of fans noticing us, that were currently chasing us.

"Oh there's an ice cream shop. Lets go in there!" Liam shouted, pointing to an ice cream shop on the other side of the street. Sprinting to the other side, seeing as the fans were gaining on us we barged inside the shop.

"Well that was..." I began but was cut off by Harry.

"Are those the girls?" he asked pointing towards a table at the far end.

"Yeah. Who are they?" Zayn asked

"Not sure. What are they doing with the girls?" Louis said glaring at the guys direction.

"Who knows. Might as well go since they've noticed us" Liam said nudging his head towards their table. Were they were all looking at our direction. Sighing we all made our way towards their table standing in front of them.

"Guys!" Dayana exclaimed fidgeting in her seat.

"Loves. I didn't know you were all coming here" I said trying to maintain my voice calm and not harsh.

"Oh. Well we um..decided to take a girls day out." Adriana spoke in a barley audible voice.

"Oh. I can clearly see." Harry muttered voice clearly displeased by the sight of the other five guys.

"Hello I'm Nash and this are my friends. Cameron, Matt, Taylor, and Shawn. Nice to meet you" One of the guys spoke up trying to brake the intense air around us.

Liam noticing that I wasn't going to say anything, spoke first, being the nice lad he is. "Hello and likewise. As you may or may not know I'm Liam and this are my mates Harry, Zayn, Louis, and Niall." Liam introduced us.

"Yeah, ya'll in that band uh..One Direction. Right?" said One of the guys who was named.. Bat? No wait was it cat? No, I think it was Matt. Well to bad his name didn't rhyme with ass.

"Sure are we." Liam said nodding. How can Liam be so calm when clearly this guys have some intention with the girls we *coughlike*. Dammit Liam why do you have to be so nice sometimes.

"So girls. We have to go but are you up for tonight?" Nash asked them all but was looking mainly at Stephanie.

"Uh..yeah sure why not." Steph nodded. You've got to be kidding me. Now they're going to hangout with the girls. Just fucking great.

"Okay. Here txt me and I'll let you know the details. You guys can also come if you'd like." Nash than added.

"We'd like to but we'll be busy you know" Liam spoke. No Liam! Can't you see their making the girls fall for their charms.

"Oh okay well I guess it'll just be us girls than" Mariza said looking at them, eyes twinkling.

"No! I mean you know what we'll be there. We'll just ask the girls for the details." Louis stepped in clearly not liking the looks of the other guys. Thank you Louis! Your the fucking bomb. I'll have to thank him later.

"Okay. Well we'll see you beautiful's later today." Cameron said winking at them but specifically at Adriana. Which she blushed in return.

However, that action made,
Harry besides me, fist his hands into balls, ready to aim at his opponent. Placing a hand on his shoulder I said "You got her. No matter what she's yours even though guys flirt with her. Her eyes don't shine like when they see you." I said. Nodding he calmed down a little. "It was nice meeting you guys. But we have to go and do some stuff before tonight. Hope to see you all." They waved and up they got off the seats and out the door.

Looking at the girls they all looked at us with a sheepish look. Clearly noticing our distraught.

"So wanna sit down guys?" Maria spoke.

Exhaling a sigh we went and sat down were the other boys were sitting down just a while ago.

************************

A/N: Update. As I had said I'm going to start a new fanfic. It's called "Two Boys & One of Her(h.s)" if you wanna read a Harry fanfic of mine.

Love you's~

AdriAnnXx