Chapter 28~(Edited)

Listen to Ever Enough by A Rocket To The Moon

~Steph's POV~

He had came in looking worried, scared. I could see so many emotion going through his face. It scared me and more importantly worried me that something bad had happen.

He ran a hand through his long blonde but slowly fading back to his normal brunette color, hair. He did this once, twice, and once again.

He sighed and looked up but his eyes were closed, deep in thought. I slowly walked to him, the once conversation I was originally having with the boys and girls long gone forgotten.

Once in front of him I didn't know what to do, should I tap him on the shoulder or should I hug him? Battling with both decisions I went with the later.

Wrapping my arms around his torso, I hugged him with all my might. Startled by the sudden movement he stood still, he looked down and spotted me.

Quickly to notice what I was doing, he brought his hands around my body and hugged me tightly.

"It'll be alright, whatever it is that's bothering you, will be alright in the end." I whispered against his chest, rubbing my hands up and down his back, to soothe his tensed muscles.

Since not much of a difference in height he nuzzled his face on my shoulder.

"Thank you" he said mumbling against my shoulder. His sudden movement caught me off guard at first but then made my insides squirmed with giddiness.

Kissing my cheek once again. He placed his forehead against mine and spoke through closed eyes.

"I know.." He began. "I know this isn't the way you'd want me to do it...but I can't take it any longer, I just can't." Something bad was going to happen wasn't it? I began to worry.

"You've been on my mind since forever. The day I met you, your eyes captivated me in a trance, but a good trance that is. The days went on and we began hanging out. I met you, and by each day, I started developing feelings for you. I've liked you for so long, Stephanie" My heart warmed at his sincerity. He likes me, was all I could think in my mind at that moment.

"I've been planning this huge thing for when I had the guts to ask you.. but I can't take it any longer..So by saying all this I don't plan on rushing you into answering right away. I'm okay if it takes seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, heck even years, decades. I'll be waiting here." He took a long sigh after his long speech.

I was speechless by now, everything he said made me happy, excited, thankful for having him in my life, and much more.

Watching him with open eyes he looked at me with those oceanic eyes of his. The next few words made me the happiest girl.

"Be mine?" No..he didn't say be my girlfriend he went beyond that. He wants me to be his. His.

Niall Horan wants me to be his. And his I will be indeed. He looked at me with hopeful eyes. Eyes that glistened with happiness once he saw the mere nod of my head.

"I'll be yours" I said with a smile planted on my face.

Grabbing ahold of my waist he picked me up and spun us around. My messy bun falling with each turn until it fell out of it's lose-y bun.

My now long auburn hair fell into waves down my shoulder shielding my crimson cheeks. Placing me down slowly, I gripped at his biceps to prevent me from falling.

Laughing and smiling at the same if possible, I looked up at him where a smile of his own was placed. I knew him being famous will make our relationship have bumps in the road but what relationship doesn't. Either way I won't think of that right now. All I'll think of, is what's going on right now.

Everything seem so surreal, like a dream. But I knew once his lips were placed on top of mine, that this indeed was not a dream, it was reality, and ooh how I loved my reality right now.

***************

A/N: Oh My Gosh! Yes! Update! Finally, right?! Haha. Anyways I'm sorry it took long for me to update it's just that I had a meanie writers block. This chapter was originally going to be an anonymous POV but I decided not to do it. So I made it a Stephanie's POV. I hope you loved it just as much as I loved it. Just a reminder I am currently editing the chapters. They will have besides the chapter(edited) which mean I've read through them and changed them. If there's still mistakes or errors after I have already edited them, please don't hesitate into telling me. My friend Stephanie pointed out one of my errors and I'm glad she did cause now I can go back and correct it. Anyways that was a reminder. So it finally happen! 🙈Their officially dating in the story.

Ahhh! I'm currently in a shipname hunt, trying to figure out if it makes since. If you have any suggestions please do comment. Thank you for the 1K reads!! Love you all!! ❤️

Anyways please go read my other fanfics give them a try and follow me on Instagram and twitter.

Twitter:
Adriannxx06

Instagram:

1d.official_

Love you

~AdriAnn.Xx