Guns & Glitter

This was my second entry for the second edition of the SeBaek Fic Fest! Thank you so much to everyone who might have voted for this story instead! ♡^▽^♡ Again, I was so touched by all your comments!

I tried my best to make this fic really different from my other stories, but some of you still managed guess this was mine! I really was so surprised!

I actually came up with this idea three days before the entires for the fic fest were closed, but I thought it would be so fun to surprise you guys that I worked extra hard to finish it quickly~ Are you surprised? XD

Same as "Strings of Fate" This story is also based on an Exo MV, Kokobop~ Which I'm sure is also obvious lol.

As I noted last time, I've received a ton of comments from you guys on Wattpad (Like over 300, I'm not kidding...So much love T^T), but my app stopped working after the update and won't let me respond. Don't worry, I will respond to you guys later when I have more time on my computer. Thanks so much, I really love all your thoughts!

--------------------------------

"They should have been here by now." Chanyeol complained. Sehun was waiting for it, Chanyeol was always the first one to bitch. It was hotter than usual that day though, and they were standing out in the middle of an open field. He didn't even understand why Sehun chose to meet in such a god awful location.

"No ones ever on fucking time." Jongin answered, "Get used to it."

Chanyeol sighed, looking over at Sehun. He was indifferent as always, sitting on the windshield of his blue convertible, his feet resting on the back of the front seat. The glare from the sun forced him to scrunch up his brow, giving him a peeved expression. However, even without the sun, Sehun was usually wearing that look.

Beads of sweat dripped down his exposed chest, a large tattoo visible underneath his unbuttoned floral shirt. A vision of tropical paradise was depicted on his skin, palm trees and flowers inked across his entire chest.

"Who'd you say this guy was again?"

"They call him Twinkle or some weird shit." Sehun answered, "I don't care, as long as he's got the money."

"Twinkle?" Chanyeol laughed, "What the fuck is that?"

Sehun turned his head, listening to the sound of an engine. Another convertible soon appeared over the grass hill, bright red like a chili pepper. It pulled up right next to them, a group of men seated inside. The driver turned off the engine, standing up in his seat as he looked over at Sehun.

"Couldn't you have picked an easier spot?"

The name Twinkle suddenly made sense to Sehun, after noticing the glittering rhinestones placed around the small male's eyes. He had a tattoo as well, a branch of leaves reaching from one side of his neck. The fiery red exterior of the car matched the bright streaks in his hair, making a stark contrast to his natural black color. It was styled in a mullet, something that Sehun usually found unattractive but somehow looked oddly acceptable once combined with the man's effeminate appearance. Makeup around his eyes followed along with his red theme, matching well with the green color of his eyes. A yellow blazer added yet another layer of bright color to his ensemble, a flower brooch attached to the lapel.