Dirty Money

"I fucking hate places like this." Chanyeol groaned, looking around the lobby of the lavish resort, slowly making his way through a crowd of elegantly dressed individuals who were sipping on glasses of wine, "Too many fucking snobs."

Ornate crown molding trimmed the entire room, everything bright and well illuminated by the numerous crystal chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. Chanyeol moved alongside Sehun and Jongin as they walked towards the luxurious staircase, the second floor visible from their lower level by a large protruding inner balcony, the walls of which were also decorated with opulent panels.

"Yeah well, they're the reason we're here." Sehun answered, tucking one of his hands inside the pocket of his pants, his ebony black shoes making a clear tapping sound against the marble floor beneath him with every step he took.

Chanyeol glanced at one of the women in the room, noticing her fingers and neck draped with shimmering jewels. Every woman there was wearing a similar ensemble of expensive jewelry, all of them delighted to flaunt their wealth. It was no wonder that a place like this was a common haunt for thieves. Wealthy people from all over the world came to spend their vacations at resorts such as this one, and there was always something they were eager to spend their money on when they where traveling abroad. Diamonds, and lots of them. The resort had a large collection for sale, but Sehun had no intention of buying them.

Ascending the stairs, Sehun followed the signs on the walls to find the room he was looking for. The double doors leading into the room were already wide open, the sound of soft music and clanking poker chips coming from inside. Before making his big heist that night, Sehun wanted to unwind for a bit, hoping to make some extra cash while he was at it. Entering the room, Sehun looked around at the various tables, watching as many men and women bet their luck on cards. Chanyeol and Jongin left his side, wandering off to find their own table to play.

Continuing to scan the room as he decided where to sit, Sehun's eyes suddenly landed on a familiar face. It was a face Sehun had permanently embedded in his memory, a face he spent many long moments thinking about. Even right then, Sehun could still clearly see Baekhyun's naked body covered in diamonds.

Just like the first time they met, Baekhyun was living up to his name again, his eyelids covered in a golden shimmer. Every blink and slight turn of his head caused the sheen around his eyes to sparkle, captivating anyone who laid eyes on him. His hair was shorter than before, the red streaked mullet he previously wore was almost impossible to picture compared to the way he looked now. Still, his bangs were long enough to fall around his eyes, his hair a dirty blonde color that matched well with the gold on his eyelids. A pearl choker was clasped around his slender neck, an accessory Sehun had never seen a man wear before, but Baekhyun was able to pull off so perfectly. It seemed that whichever appearance Baekhyun decided to wear, he always made it bold and glamorous, something that only he could achieve.