2. The Big Six

{ELSA POV}

My cousins Rapunzel and Merida run up to me.

I've never been much of a hugger. I'm more of a cold person but the cold never bothered me anyway.

Rapunzels long blond hair tickles my chin and Meridas red curly hair get's caught in my mouth.

"Cuz, where'v ya been!" Merida yells in her Scottish accent.

"It's been ages Elsa! How have you been?" Rapunzel squeaks.

"It's good to see you both. I've just had a lot of stuff going on. Rapunzel what's wrong?" I asked suddenly confused by Rapunzels shocked face.

"Just call me Punzie everyone else does and you haven't met Eugene!"

"Eugene?" I ask. What an unusual name.

"My boyfriend! He should be here any minute with Jack and Hiccup!" Rapunzel said.

Soon I have a crowded room.

This Eugene walks in and kisses Rapunzel holding her tight.

I'm not used to seeing this affection.

He has deep brown hair to match his eyes.

The boy I am told is Hiccup hugs Merida their heads together.

He has brown hair and dark green eyes.

Looks like everyones got their match.

I then notice a white haired boy looking bored leaning against the door frame.

He notices me staring at him.

His eyes are so blue I get lost just looking at them.

I shuffle back awkwardly when he turns round and stares at me.

{JACK POV}

I am used to the hugging and kissing of my friends.

It never bothered me.

I was ready to break it up to talk until I notice a girl I have never seen before staring at me from across the room.

Her eyes even from across the room shine like sapphires.

Her platinum blond hair is neatly pulled in a braid.

I want to study her face more but she turns away before I get the chance to.

I cough loudly, "hate to break all these lovers up but who is she?" I ask not meaning to sound rude.

"Oh!" Anna sounds like she came out a trance. "This is my sister Elsa!" she says motioning to Elsa who was standing awkwardly.

"Elsa this is the big six!" Rapunzel gleams.

"The big what?" Elsa asks looking confused.

"Well it is Anna, Jack, Merida, Hiccup, Eugene and I! It's kind of what we call ourselves, in this school we are top of the social ladder. Of course you will be hanging about with us!" she smiles.

I don't know what it is but Elsa seems so quiet. I need to know more about her.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Sorry not much happening yet but I promise in the chapter the story will become more interesting ;)