19. We Need Help

{ ELSA POV}

I stumble down stairs still yawning. I had just been speaking to Astrid all morning, catching up with her.I walk towards the kitchen and then I see him.

"Adam!" I yell running into a hug.

"Elsa" he gives a relieved sigh still hugging me tight.

"Thank god your okay" he says as we both move back.

"I'm so sorry this should never have happened Elsa" he says ashamed.

"None of this is your fault. We're all okay that's the important thing. Where is Walter and Sandy?" I panic.

"They're fine, we saved them when we got you. They're spending time off" he assures me and I sigh with relief.

"And Anna?" I say trying to get everything that's concerning me sorted.

"It's okay, it's the weekend and we told the school and your friends that you brought Jack to meet me" Adam says.

"I told them to inform Anna she can bring Kristoff to visit but of course we will use the safe house the one she remembers" Adam smiles patting my shoulder.

"Your alright?" he clarifies looking at my with a concerned face.

"I'm okay thanks to you all" I smile.

"I hate to bring a downer to this but you know we need to talk about it" Astrid scowls.

"Right right" Adam begins.

"Elsa, we know where Pitch is" he says into his serious mode.

"Great! What's the plan" I say enthusiastically.

"Well it's risky" Astrid confesses standing next to me.

"We know where one of his main bases are. If we attack it then it will take down a huge part of his gang. It might even bring it down if we're lucky" Adam says with thrill in his eyes.

"Tonight? How many men am I going with?" I begin to get excited.

"Well that's the thing" Astrid tugging her hair.

"We need Harry" Adam finishes staring into my eyes seriously.

"As in Potter?" I say in disbelief.

"The one and only. We need his gang" Astrid says.

"The last time we saw him was at the Battle Of Hogwarts. We can't ask him after all that gang has done for us" I say my voice going high.

"Shh, I know I know. It's a lot to ask but trust me. We've helped him a lot and once he knows the plan he'll be in, I'm sure of it" Adam says with a tone which I know means he's positive.

"Jack's not coming" I say making Adam and Astrid sigh.

"Elsa" Adam begins but I cut him off.

"No! He risked his life for me. I'm not asking him to do it again" I shout.

"He already knows" Astrid shouts over me.

"What?" I stutter.

"He already knows about the plan. He's ready and waiting for you" Astrid says and Adam gives her a stern look making her shrug.

"Well if he needs to come then fine. We don't need back up" I say and Adam walks over to me.

"I know that Elsa" he smiles and walks off.

I smirk to myself. This is the action I've been missing.

{ JACK POV }

I stand outside the Home and watch Elsa hug everyone goodbye.

I've finished mine already. The kids weren't letting me leave easily.

"Promise you will come back Jack" a little girl called Lizzy hiccups stroking my leg.

"I promise" I grin making them all smile.

I think they like me so much because I know how to entertain kids. I've always been playful and making kids laugh is like my speciality.

I left them in fits of laughter then I slid out the door, if I hadn't then I wouldn't have been able to leave at all.

I need to come a visit them again soon, I promised.

"I'll see you soon Elsa! Tell Anna you were visitng me and she can come soon!" Astrid yells.

"I will! Bye everyone!" Elsa yells turning her back to the replies being yelled at her.

Then it's just us two alone. I have on the outfit from last night.

"Who's Harry" I ask her once we're a good bit away from the Home.

"Harry Potter. He's an old friend" Elsa says still holding my hand.

Her skin is cold but when I'm holding her it makes me warm.

I know we're heading for a battle but the thing is I'm not nervous, at all which is strange for me. I don't get scared that easy but I'm not exactly fearless.

I just know with Elsa, everything is fine. Yet as Adam had said for this battle, we need help.