- Meeting Mike -

I happily skip down the middle of the street like a loser over to Freddy Fazbear's. Why did people not honk their cars at me? Oh never mind i'm too gay(happy) right now. As I keep skipping down the middle of the street I could see the entrance of Freddy Fazbear's. Even though I was still skipping in the middle of the street like a gay(happy) idiot, I still looked both ways before I crossed the street and sanic dashed over to the entrance doors.

I opened the door with pride as I stepped in. "Ah yes. Inhale the glory of this pizzeria." I said to myself, "Now I just gotta stay here and order pizza(like an idiot) and wait for 12 :>"

~•° Time Skips brought to you by a weird purple grape °•~

I would hear a bell ring. That must be the alarm for the shift. But what I didn't realize was that someone was joining me. I would waltz over to the office and sit in the chair, waiting for something to happen. Then I hear the door open and some footsteps coming over this way. The footsteps would get closer until I decided to peek my head out like a creep with this face: :>

"GaAAAAH!" The man yelled at me, I think it was at me? Realizing my mistake, I apologized, "O-oh! I'm sorry sir, I thought I was just hearing things. ." (Dirty lier >:v) "It's ok ma'am. Is your name Violet Afton by any chance?" He asked me, in a polite speaking manner. "Why yes it is. And I presume you're the boss." He then answered me politely again, "Yes, yes I am. Aren't you that kid that. . oh never mind that's in the past. . .A-anyways! Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's, here is your work attire, you can go change in the bathrooms."

I nod at The Boss and head towards the bathroom. While I was changing clothes I heard the door slam. Did he leave?! Or did someone else enter?. . . Ooh! I hope it's my coworker! I quickly get dressed, thinking of it and put my other clothing in a smol bag I have on my back. I look at myself in the mirror and decide to compliment myself. "Did you fart? 'Caz you blew me away~" . . . I decided not to say anymore compliments 'caz that was just. . ''Shivers''

As I walk outside, there is a man there. Boss: . . .here is your work attire, you can go change in the bathrooms.
???: Ok, thanks boss.| Then the man walks past me and our eyes meet for a bit but then it collapsed as he walks to the bathrooms. I head towards Big Boss Man and ask, "Boss, who was that?" He replies with, "That is your coworker. His name is Mike. He's been in the last location just so you know. There might also be another coworker with you on the 3rd night." I reply with a simple, "Ok, I see." Then walk towards the office.

After a little while, Mike and Boss Man meets me in the office. "Messing around with stuff already eh? Haha, curious, I like that." Then he introduces me and Mike. I greet with a simple smile and he does a little wave with his hand. "Well, i'm gonna leave you two alone now. Listen to the phone calls and have a great shift. Buh bye~" And after Boss Man left the building, there was nothing left but eerie silence. I turned my head to Mike to say something but it got cut off by this creepy laugh. . . I looked around the office then turned back to Mike, able to speak, "M-mike?! Wh-what was that?!" I yelled to him ignoring the fact he was right there.

He cocks his head at me and says, "Calm down it's only FredBear. Or, well as everyone else calls him now, Golden Freddy. And could you please stop shouting, i'm right here." I look around the office once again then look back at the doors. "I'm sorry, it's. . |sigh| i've witnessed terrible things when I was a kid and whenever someone mentions it. . I get flashbacks of the. ." I struggle to say it because I don't want to remind myself of- Mike suddenly speaks up, "The bite?" (Goddamit Mike) Suddenly, I turn still, not able to move, hear, or talk after hearing that.

[ Mike's POV ]

". . .Violet? Stop messing around, say something (I'm giving up on you) Violet!" I quickly put down my tablet and grab Violet by the shoulders and start shaking her. She was mumbling some words as I was shaking her such as, 'Kyle, Elizabeth,' and, 'Afton'. She was also crying and repeating those names over and over again. That's when I noticed Bonnie was at the door and he was coming in. "Bonnie don't you D A R E fucking touch me." I said sternly while giving him a death glare. He had an 'Oh shit' face on right now and he stayed by the door but didn't come in. By then I started screaming out her name.

[ Violet's POV ]

I cried in pain as I realized I was re-living the past. There was Kyle first and then Elizabeth. She didn't deserve to die, she only wanted someone to play with, and being the stupid older sister I was, I declined and told her to go play with baby. I was still watching her though. Every step she takes and every move she makes. I watched her, to make sure I was still a good sister.(Haha, get it? Sister Location?. . .) And then that's when I fell asleep at this table, only to wake up at the sight of a dead Elizabeth. I remember when I got mauled by Funtime Foxy and nearly killed to death. If I did die and my soul possesed the animatronic, I could still be with my younger sister Elizabeth. . .

"VIOLET!!" I finally heard someone screaming my name. I wake(?) up from the dream with big open eyes and tears and look at Mike and whispered, "I saw them die again. . ." Mike realeased his hands from my shoulders and asked, "Who? You saw who die again?" I looked down at the ground then back up to Mike, "My younger siblings, Kyle and Elizabeth. . ." And as I said those names I started to cry even more. "Oh, Violet, I'm so sorry." He softly told me. He grabbed me and hugged me, half of my face buried into his chest(Getting touchy feely are we? :>). I blush a bit as he hugs me and he whispers to me, "It's gonna be alright." (This might be a Mike x Violet story now XD)
(And I apologize if there are any mistakes in the story or anything you don't understand, this is my first story after all, hope you enjoyed caz I did this for like 2 days, mostly caz I was making it at night, but yeah! Hope you enjoyed! :>)