Children

(Still Mike's POV)
"Oh god you're scary— but heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy, nice to actually see you now." The one with the smol poofy dress asked, "Is Mr. Fitzgerald here?" Tilting my head, I asked her, "You know Jeremy? He hasn't worked he—" "Why yes I do. And he's worked here before you, that's why you don't recall him being here." She had quickly cut me off. I looked over at the other one. "And what about you.. uhhh.. Puppet?" He shrugged. "Nothing interesting about me. Just your average meme-lord. But what I do know is that me and Mari are going to a different place in.. oh maybe a couple years.. months.. yeah." "Ok, 1.) Meme-lord? Come on, really? And 2.) Where? Would you somehow happen to know where you're going?" I asked Puppet, who frowned at me for my "negativity" about the "meme-lord".  He shook his head. "Nope. Don't know nuttin'." I checked my watch. 4:20. "Oh by the way, why aren't you guys trying to kill me like the rest of these "kids"  in here? Like seriously, they're robots but they act like kids."

Mari looked away as Puppet put a hand on her shoulder. I got a bit confused. "What?" I asked. Puppet looked at me. "They are kids." He said. I stared at him; looked straight at his face to make sure he wasn't lying. "PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH AS IF." I laughed awkwardly. Puppet glared at me. I sighed. "Ok, what's up with the robots?" Puppet took his hand off of Mari and said, "It's a long story..."

{ Get ready y'all }

First Child

The little girl banged her fists on the window. "Let me in please! I'll give you my presents..!" The kids inside the pizzeria laughed at her and walked away. The girl started crying as she kept begging someone to let her in, but nobody came. One person did though. He was a bit tall, and he noticed the girl crying, so he pulled over. "What's wrong little one?" He asked, getting out of the car. She sniffled and said, "They won't let me in the pizzeria to be at my birthday party..." The man looked inside. It was true, the girl had been excluded from her own birthday party. "Well, here." He said, pulling out a cupcake. The girl's face was now a sweet expression and she happily took the cupcake. Inside of the pizzeria, someone was watching. An outline of something bear-shaped. It looked like a shadow, and it saw it's opportunity. "Gee, thanks mister!" Exclaimed the girl. The bear quickly teleported out of the restaraunt and grabbed control of the man. "Say," Said the girl, licking her fingers. "What's your name mister?"

The man smirked. He was no longer there. The bear was, and luckily, he knew this man. The co-owner of Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria. "Oh, just call me..." He pulled out a pocket knife and raised it above the child's head. The girl's hands were not messy anymore. "Hmm?" She asked. As she stared into the window, she gasped as she saw the reflection of the knife. The man plunged the knife through the middle of her stomach. "MR. AFTON!" He yelled. The man laughed maniacally and put the knife away. He picked up the girl and walked to the alley beside the pizzeria. He put the girl down, hiding her between some trash bags and trash bins. 'Nobody saw that! Wow!' The man smiled, grinning with despair. Atleast he thought no one saw him. In the corner of the room were two animatronics, encased in a box, watching the children. These animatronics were specialized to do one thing. Keep the children safe. The man walked away back to his car and pulled out the bloody knife, cleaning it. He looked around and got back into the car and drove away.

When he drove away, the shadow-bear let go of his control over the man and teleported inside the restaurant. It started to drizzle, and then it was raining, the rain hitting the windows of the pizzeria. The (female) animatronic noticed one of the children were gone, the one with the green wristband. The animatronic communicated with the other one and said that she would be right back. She climbed out of the box and went through the back door. She opened it, and she saw it. The small, and well hidden(?) body of a child. The rain pelted against the animatronic, causing some of it's circuits to break down, but that didn't matter. What mattered right now was the child. The animatronic reached the girl's body, exhausted. It's circuits were fried, but it kept on going. It lied down beside the girl, keeping the cold, dead, body somehow warm. It was like she was still there.