Oh Shit

(Still Mike's POV) "Heh. Scared? Why would I be scared?" Vince responded with, "I saw you hug my little grape~" He had a huge smirk on his face. "WHAT THE HELL DUDE, YOU CREEPY STALKER!" There wasn't a camera in the office so how did he see you?! "Why thank you~" He replied to me with a smug face. "Don't you dare pull that face on me, Eggplant! I know you're up to something. . ." He curled his hands into a fist and said, "Fufufu, Virgin Man's gonna die~" 1% is scared 'caz he's turning Purple but 99% Is like, "BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM." So you did.

[ Vincent's POV ]

I saw Mike lunge towards me, a fist coming straight to my face but I dodged it and he hurt his fist/body falling down hard on the grass, "Don't put too much force there buddy~ You never know when you're opponent might dodge~ Or S T R I K E~" I told him as he was getting up. He fell back on the grass but I pulled him up by the neck of his shirt, repeatedly punching him, his vision getting more blurry until he landed a hit on me. "Good job VM~" That just made him more angrier. Good. I just kept dodging his hits and when he got tired, I punched and kicked him repeatedly. However, I didn't notice Violet open the door.

[ Violet's POV ]

I saw dad beating Mike up. Guess he didn't see me. I ran over to them and grabbed Mike, sitting in the grass and positioning him to sit down. I held him back, I knew he wanted to go back to beating up my dad. Dad turned back to his normal skin color as he saw me, "V-violet! Hello there. Ehm hehe. . ." He told me in an uneasy way. I frowned at him then turned my face to Mike, "What happened?. . ." Mike looked at me with a lot of bruises on his face. A black eye, one of his teeth was missing, and blood was coming out of his mouth and nose, while I saw my dad with barely any bruises. He was about to say something until he blacked out.

I turned my head back to dad and got up, walking towards him. He sighed and said, "Look sweetie, I'm-" He was about to say more until I slapped him. You could even see a mark on his face. He looked surprised as he put his hand up to the mark. It was also slightly bleeding(Damn gurl). I walked back towards Mike and picked him up(How strong are you?!) and went inside. I went up the stairs to my bedroom and layed him down on the bed. Then I bandaged up his wounds. I picked up my phone to call Boss Man, "Hello?" "H-hi Boss, remember me? Violet Afton?" He paused and then answered, "Oh yes! Hello Violet, anything you need? You sound like something happened. . ." I replied back to him, "Uhm, yea. Mike got in a fight, can we get tomorrow off?. . ." I swear I heard him mumble, 'Goddamit Mike' but he said, "Sure, but, if I may ask, who did he fight with? Was it you?. . ." I was surprised at him asking me but also yet not that surprised, "W-well, uhm, he got into a fight with. .my dad." There was a long pause on the other side.

"IS HE CRAZY?! FIGHTING A MURDERER?!" He yelled in the phone.

"Boss, c-could you not yell. I'm fragile when it comes to yelling. . ." He sighed and said, "Sorry, it's just that, I've fought with him before. He nearly killed me with his pocket knife. . ." My eyes widened a little when he said that. I was going to say something but he said, "Well, I gotta go Violet. Tell Mike I said hi, ok? Bye now." Then he hanged up. I put my phone up on my night drawer(I think that's what it's called.) and put covers on Mike then layed down next to him. I turned to face him and slept there.

~•° Time skips brought to you by a twerking Freddy °•~

[ Mike's POV ]

I woke up, Violet's head on my chest, and I slightly blushed. I sat up and saw that she was drooling. Jeez this kid. There was a mirror on the night drawer next to me(There are 2 night drawers) and I grabbed it, looking at my face, "Oh shit." You hover your hand over some bruises then put the mirror down. You wonder if Violet did all this for me. You hope Doll won't be mad when you get home. But you really don't wanna abandon Violet. Besides, you can't drive looking like this. So you just go back to sleep. . .

[ Vincent's POV ]

I was gonna go apologize to Violet again but I saw her and Mike in the bed. I actually felt bad for Mike when actually looking at his bruises. I dim the lights and close the door, quietly saying, "Goodnight. . ."

[ Sorry for short chapter guys ]