A new life

This is my first fanfiction go easy. This plot is over used I know but it will get better and more original later. I don't own anything and if I did I would be rich.

Third person POV.
A small child ran through a forest completely terrified. Just days earlier he had escaped his home. The child's name is Perseus Jackson. He was running from a flying chicken lady better known as a harpy. He was getting very weak due to having had nothing to eat in a while, very little sleep, and from running so long. Looking ahead he saw a fire and heard voices. Thinking that they may be able to help him he used all the strength he had left and made it to the fire.
Hades POV.
Me and my sister were talking when a child no older then five or six came running out of the forest with a harpy on his tail. Me being curious as how a small child could already be attracting monsters killed it. The kid had a look of great relief on his face and said
"Thank you sir," with much gratitude and tiredness.
"Your welcome young man. May I ask as to why you are out in the middle of the forest at night? Shouldn't you be at home with your parents?" I ask just noticing the fading bruises and the scars, mostly the one going down across his eye and to his lip.
"I ran away my daddy's dead and my mommy doesn't like me and neither does her husband."
"That's horrible. May I ask what your name is son. Mine is Hestia and this is my brother Hades." My sister asks in her kind tone that she almost always uses.
" My name is Percy."
" How did you get that scar Percy?" I ask wondering.
"Mommy got drunk and watched as smelly Gabe hit me and cut me with a very sh-sharp kn-knife. Then...then...he...he st-started to...to touch me...me and then...then everything we-went black," he sobbed and Hestia went and embraced him. I looked through his memories and saw that they treated him like a slave and how often they left him with out anything to eat or drink. But what was worse was that his step-father beat and raped him. I was completely revolted. Then I noticed something I didn't see before the colour of his eyes.
"He's a son of Poseidon. How could our brother just leave a innocent child to a life like that. I should rip him apart for it!" I ranted with laboured breath. The boy, no Percy was looking at me with fright that touched my cold heart.
"Percy would you like to come live with me? I can give you a life that you will love. Me and my wife would love to have a child just like you. Would you like that? You would never have to live with those people that hurt you again," my sister looked at me proudly. I knew it was the right decision and I would train him to fulfill the prophesy as well as raise him with love.
"I would love too!" He exclaimed with sparkling eyes.
"Ok then son let's go home and show you to your new mommy and in the morning we will tell you a secret. Okay. Hestia I will see you tomorrow yes?"
"Of course brother I wouldn't miss the chance to see this little one again. Till tomorrow brother. Good night Percy," she chuckled when see seen that he was already asleep. With that we both left the clearing to go to our own homes.

So what did you think should I continue this. Please leave a review on what you think. Till next time.