Chapter 3: The Heart of the Mystical Forest

Passing the fog barrier holding the sleeve of my Angel was like a dream of me flying through fluffy clouds.

Soon that dream was broken, when...
*slash*
And a sudden pain flashed through my whole body. Pain? Now there's pain? Dude, am I really dead or me being dead is all a dream?

I could feel the warm blood flowing down my left cheek. Something, I have no idea what, slightly cut my left cheek as it passed  by me really fast. Before I could even grasp the whole situation, my vision started to get blurry and a sudden pain ran through my body making my head feel dizzy and heavy. The last thing I saw was the beautiful back of my angel standing in front of me hands wide like a human... Angel shield before I totally blacked out.

Even though I had millions of questions to ask, I should save it all for later when I wake up!

I don't know after how long but I finally started to come around. Before I opened my eyes I could feel I was lying on something that felt like a soft fluffy cloud. A slightly cool and comfortable air was surrounding me. Ah, this must be the heavens. I must have finally died. Trying to remember what happened before I lost consciousness, I remembered... Did I just die because of a slight cut on my left cheek? That makes no sense!

Mmm... Candies... I smell tasty candies... Wait, candies? My angel! That's when I realised that a warm and soft pair of hands has been holding my right hand. And I also realised, I still haven't opened my eyes! I slowly open my eyes curious as to see who was holding my hand. My blurry vision slowly cleared and I could see my angel sitting beside me holding my hand. Seeing this my face suddenly flushed! I looked at him. He was staring at me like he just saw a ghost wake up. He quickly asked in a worried yet relief tone, "Shen, are you okay? Does it hurt? Can you see me?"

Even though his facial expressions doesn't show much of his emotions, I could clearly feel how much worried he was. Wait... Did he just call me Shen? Not Sir Guardian, but Shen? This must be my lucky day.

I smiled at him with all my might. Happy and reassuring him I said, "I..I'm al..right..." Damn! Leaving the fact that I can't even move a muscle I also can't speak properly! It's like all of my energy has been sucked out like juice.

Suddenly I start to feel sleepy and soon I was fast asleep. How can I miss the fact to realise where I am each and every time?!

I finally woke up once again, who knows after how long! And this time sadly no ones holding my hand and I can... move? Oh great, I can move again and my energy also seems to be back.

Now that I look around, I'm not in heaven, at least it doesn't look like one and the bed... It's not clouds but petals? Wow, flower petals! Such huge flower petals and soft as the clouds.

I feel like I'm... inside a tree? Am I in some kind of freaking fairy tale story? Everything inside is decorated and also made of plants and flowers. I looked around just to notice a pair of angelic blue eyes staring at me. I wonder for how long he's been staring, smirking inside!

"Sir Guardian, I see you're awake. Please have a seat. I prepared meal for you." Yup! You're right! He started calling me 'sir guardian' again. My lucky day was over before it even started. All the questions suppressed starts to come flooding in my head. It's about time I ask them. And I bet we're already in the Helevan place! At least that's what I thought.

"So, where am I? What happened back there? So, did I finally die? How could I feel pain?..." I stopped and touched my cheek to feel the cut. "It's gone?" I exclaimed! Maybe way too loud. It's freaking gone! The cut was gone and there's no pain at all! Wow, what happened? Was that all a dream? I don't think so or maybe I developed some kind of healing power like you see in movies!