Chapter 6: Tunnel of endless Death

By the time I woke up in the morning, I already had dark baggy tired eyes, because of yesterday's fucking nightmare! If I ever see that shitty bird, I'll be sure to give it a piece of my mind!

Seeing me in such a tire condition, the little beast tried to soothe me by sharing it's spirit energy.

"Don't worry Xiao Bai! I'm fine." Seeing it trying it's best, I couldn't help but laugh in adoration. "Haha, I'm not gonna die you know! It was just a nightmare." Just a nightmare? Yeah, right!

Ling Xi walked towards me, "Sir Guardian, please close your eyes. I can heal your exhausted body." Oh, that would be great!

I quickly close my eyes. Ling Xi put his palm on my eyes and I got a tingly feeling as spirit energy flowed through my eyes. I started to feel better gradually. After ten seconds or so he removed his palm. I opened my eyes and I was already feeling so much better.

Having breakfast and filling my energy levels, I was quite ready to live through another not-so-ordinary day.

I wanted to eagerly try out the ability of super speed. At first I could only use it for few seconds and also not that fast. Ling Xi already left for some work which I didn't bother to ask. As I could quite properly use the ability, I decided to go out and explore the forest more with my new abilities. Last time when we went out, it wasn't really dangerous. So, me and Xiao Bai ran off at top speed into the depths of the forest.

We ran through the forest scaring the shit out of several beasts. We frequently stopped to catch some breath and laughed our heart out seeing the stupefied faces of the beasts.

Running for a while, suddenly we came to an abrupt halt when we both saw an unusual bright light beaming from a distance. We quickly walked towards the mysterious light.

It was a tunnel like entrance, brightly lit like a majestic blue flame

It was a tunnel like entrance, brightly lit like a majestic blue flame. It was way too blinding to see the inside from where we were standing. I wanted to enter the mysteriously attractive tunnel but Xiao Bai quickly stopped me from going any further.

Why? Let me enter, I frown. It seems quite interesting. I carelessly added.

No Master. Please. It's the tunnel of endless death. It has many traps and monstrous dark mystical beasts. It's filled with hungry shadows lurking at every corner. You mustn't...

Before it could even finish, I already entered the tunnel. Having no other choice, Xiao Bai quickly followed me inside.

The brightness gradually cleared revealing a beautiful garden filled with many different coloured and shaped glowing plants and flowers. The sight was otherworldly, like a garden in heaven. No idea how would that look though! There were no walls of tunnel when inside. Only the endless heavenly garden as far as my vision goes. It felt like it was a beautiful night you would want to spend enjoying the sight of the glowing garden.