Scott Imagine for Shaye

"I mean it Shaye, no means no!" You and your brother Derek were having an argument all because he wouldn't let you come with him and the rest of the pack on a dangerous mission. Derek being the protective older brother he was didn't want you to put you in danger because you had just become a werewolf not too long ago so you were still new to this whole werewolf thing. But you thought that you were completely ready to take on the mission and was getting angry because Derek wouldn't agree with you. All of a sudden, Scott walked in and saw you two arguing so he asked what the problem was. "My sister wants to be stubborn and come with us on the mission, even though I told her how dangerous it will be and how's she not ready. Gosh Shaye, why can't you make a smart decision for once?" Normally, Derek could never get under your skin, but this time his words really hurt you and you felt tears welling up on your eyes. You ran out of the loft before anyone could see you cry and you didn't stop running until you were somewhere in the woods. You sat down on the ground and buried your face in your hands as you started crying. "Shaye?" You looked up to see Scott with a worried look on his face. "Go away," you said turning your head away from him. Scott didn't listen to you and instead sat down next to you. "Look at me Shaye." You sighed before turning around to face him. "What?" "Derek didn't mean to upset you, he's just looking out for you. He may seem like he's being ride but he just wants to make sure you're okay. He doesn't wanna see you getting hurt and neither do I." You looked up to see Scott starting to tear up and you were shocked that he cared so much. Just then, Scott pushed some of you hair behind your ear and brought his face close to yours. "I love you Shaye and I'd never want to see you get hurt," he says before leaning in and gently pressing his lips to yours.