Scott Imagine for Kamile

Surpriseee XD I decided to post a few imagines tonight because I love you guys!! Oh and sorry that I didn't write this one before, I feel really bad about it :( But yeah hope you enjoy :)

You and Scott have been getting really close lately. Going on dates and getting to know each other better, but you haven't really made things official yet. Which is why you were now on your way to his house to go tell him how you feel because you're tired of hiding you're feelings from him. So when you get there, you see the door wide open and it looks like someone is standing right there. When you got closer, you saw that it was Kira talking to Scott. You always suspected that Kira liked Scott and that's why you didn't really trust her to be around him alone. You were about to call Scott's name when all of a sudden, Kira smashed her lips against Scott's. You felt tears welling in your eyes but you also felt anger running through you so you stomped over towards the two and yanked Kira off of Scott. "Kamile?" Scott looked at you with wide eyes but you just ignored him and glared at Kira. "You make me sick," you said to her before slapping her in the face. Kira glared back at you and then lunged at you, starting a fight between you two. But it didn't last long because Scott broke it up and pulled you to the side. "What was that all about?" He asked. "She just kissed you! I know we aren't dating but I just got really jealous and I don't know how to say this so I'm just gonna come right out and say it. I-" Scott cut you off by kissing you roughly on the lips. "Does that answer your question?" Says Scott when he pulls away from you. You looked over at Kira to see a very pissed off look on her face. "Yeah but just to be sure." Just then, you brought your lips to Scott's and smiled as you two shared another kiss.

Was this good? Please tell me because I don't know if it was :/