Healing

"KAKORAT!!!!!!" Vegeta runs over to Goku and started to cry. "Kakorat what-what did sh-she do to-to you." 

"Ngh v-vegta?" Goku said very weakly. Goku managed to smile a little at seeing his mate.

"Yes Kakorat it's me vegeta." Vegeta kisses Goku softly. "Kakorat we need to get you to a hospital asap." Vegeta said as he broke the chains that were on goku. 

Goku fell onto vegeta he was very weak he had cuts and bruises and slits all over his body especially a kinda broken tail. Vegeta took Goku to the nearest hospital and once he got there gokus body got limp. Vegeta could still sense a little bit of energy form Goku but it wasn't a lot he was just barely hanging on to life.

"I NEED A DOCTOR NOW AND HURRY!!!!"  The person at the front desk saw Goku and screamed "WE NEED A DOCTOR ASAP!!!" 3 doctors came running towards Goku and took him from vegeta. Vegeta started to fill out the paper work when he was done he went and fell asleep.

Time skip

"Mr.Oujiesama?" 

*wakes up* "how long have I been out for?" 

"Umm well about 2 days."

"2 DAYS?!?!?!?!?!"

"Umm yes sir." "Umm Mr. Goku is waiting for you."

"Ok...." walks to gokus room "Kakorat?"

" hi babe!😁" said Goku happily.

"Oh Kakorat *chuckles* I can tell you are feeling a lot better."

" Well I don't even remember what happened all I can remember is being tourchered by chichi then I saw you th-"*chokes* 

"Babe I know what happened I was the one telling the police."  

Vegeta went to sit when Goku patted his bed telling vegeta to lay with him.Vegeta went over hoped on the bed and put gokus head on his chest while wrapping his tail carefully around gokus healing tail. and kissed his forehead a goodnight.

HEY GUYS I don't know if I should continue with this story I need some ideas bye