Chapter 65: His Highness Appears

“Roar~!” A deafening roar came from the beast.

Helian Wei Wei’s expression changed, wanting to sidestep it, but her legs was gripped by an unknown power, no matter how much she struggled, it didn’t seem to work.

Demonic beasts were one of the most savage animals within the Spirit Forest. Its entire body was full of poison. Unless a golden staged cultivator fought it, no other cultivator could defeat it. No matter how bright they were, they would be reduced to becoming its food.

“The scent of a human, tasty, tasty!” The demonic beast’s eyes reddened, and bared its teeth. Like a retard, it kept saying the same thing over and over again.

This made Helian Wei Wei feel uneasy. The difference between a spirit beast and a demonic beast was that spirit beasts were born with spiritual energy, whereas a demonic beast that hadn’t reached the highest stage of development simply were unable to speak.

It could be said that the probability of her death was a bit higher,

Helian Wei Wei tightly gripped onto her dagger, summoning the air surrounding her.

She was a manipulation martial cultivator, if there’s wind, then she could control it.

The demonic beast seemed to notice something. The puny little human in front of him was trying to oppose him. Feeling unhappy, he stomped!

Helian Wei Wei’s body flew back like a broken kite, the force as strong as a lighting bolt hit her, she could only feel that her whole body was in pain, like her body was ripped apart.

Her chest rose, and a mouthful of black blood came out.

This blood was no normal blood, but the combination of her internal energy and qi, which made her spit out one of the most poisonous essence of blood!

Ridiculous!

She, the queen of munitions, having hunted countless numbers of tigers, how could she be defeated in this kind of place!

Helian Wei Wei abruptly summon up martial qi, not knowing which meridian she accidentally touched, within her body a powerful mysterious power flowed.

This mysterious power made her unable to breathe as her heart suddenly trembled and fear washed through her. This, to the her who’d always been proud was nearly impossible.

Because her body was no longer within her control, her stiffened body directly fell onto the ground.

She couldn’t feel anything, only the sensation of her body being ripped apart, as if a knife was fiercely slashing through every part of her body.

That powerful energy was berserk in her body, flowing towards her dantian, each hit ripping apart the well combined internal energy and inner strength.

What in the world was happening? Where did this strange energy came from? What was it doing?

Feeling the huge energy slowly consuming her inner strength.

Two words suddenly appeared within Helian Wei Wei’s consciousness ….. Bite back.

Why was it like this, she didn’t understand.

But this situation was very dangerous, the energy was powerful and violent.

Soon, problems would appear, if her internal energy was completely consumed, then the next thing it would consume was her.

With that thought, Helian Wei Wei smiled devilishly.

Wanted to consume her?

It would need to ask if she agreed or not!