🍂 ━━ 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄

𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊  

❝I'M JUST A BOY FROM ENGLAND.❞

❝ACTUALLY, YOU'RE THE HEIR TO THE THRONE

❝ACTUALLY, YOU'RE THE HEIR TO THE THRONE.❞

CAMERON GRAHAM WAS NOTHING MORE than a schoolboy living with a secret crush on a boy with shaggy blond hair and mesmerizing sapphire eyes. It was silly maybe even a little crazy, but Cam had fallen for Peter Pevensie ever since he stood up from him against his bullies when they called him disturbing slurs. After that day, the two boys became friends, except one was holding a secret that could tear them apart.

During the break, Cam spent his time with the Pevensies since no one else would ever be seen with a boy like him. But he sometimes wished he never agreed to travel with them, because sharing a room with the boy he had feelings for was harder than he expected. Their late night talks about the troubles they both shared only made Cam fall more for the oldest Pevensie.

Then it was time to return back to their all-boys school, Cam and the Pevensies were transported back to a world the family used to rule. Cam was the only one without knowledge of the magical land, and to say the least, he was freaking out. But he was in for an even worse ride when a few Narnians recognize him as the lost prince of Narnia.

❝ARE YOU WITH ME?❞

❝TO THE DEATH— OR THE LESS DRAMATIC VERSION OF THAT

❝TO THE DEATH— OR THE LESS DRAMATIC VERSION OF THAT.❞