return

Naruto would wake two days later feeling ten times better then he had ever felt.

He sitting up yawned, revealing his mouth full of pearly white teeth and larger canine teeth. He scratching the side of his face, wondered why he was so full.

Shrugging he then looked at his right hand and gained wide eyes spotting his birthmark on display. It had changed though, as before it was just a small mark at the corner of his hand. Now it was a lark black lightning shaped mark starting at the tip of his pointer finger and encircling his entire right hand. He could even seen words inside of his birthmark. He narrowing his eyes could make out the words calm the storm. Shaking his head, he looked at his other hand and nearly choked as he had a full on bloody moon on his left hand. It took up the entire back of his hand. The moon was a plum purple, and Naruto swore he could see stars around it. Shaking his head he read the words in it also and could barely make out the words Heavenly wolf of the all lunar fang clan. Then his chest The skull became pure black and looked like it was from a demon. The sun stayed the same.

Shaking his head, he then heard the sound of someone approaching the door. Turning his head he watched as the door opened and in came shika carrying a tray of downright drool worthy smelling food.

Shika not noticing that he was awake said "Stupid banshee's trying to keep the food Tsunami made for Naru. They should be lucky Asuma-sensei told me not to put them into a state of pioson."

he shaking his head smiled and said "Oh well it's time to feed my knight in shining armor."

he then blinked spotting Naruto's gold and sapphire orbs staring at him with slight interest.

His face then lit up like a Christmas tree, as he stuttered out "N-N-Naruto you're awake now."

Naruto smiling nodded and said "That I am shika."

His eyes then moving to the food asked "Is all of that for me?"

Shika still with the blush on his face nodded and said "Yeah Tsunami made this for you, and she's been doing so since we got back from the bridge. Me and Sasuke have been feeding you every meal that she fixes."

Naruto smiling said "Thank you very much shika, I don't mind if you feed me now if you want to."

Shika nodding very quickly started to feed Naruto the food, never noticing the smirking Susanoo looking through the window. After he was finished being feed, Naruto stood up and stretched never noticing that he gained lots of muscle, and was now shirtless. Shika noticed though and was instantly reduced to a drooling and blushing mess. Naruto finishing his stretching blinked spotting shika state. Shrugging he walked out of the room, and into the nearest bathroom. He blinking spotting himself in the mirror. He now had long silver hair that looked to have been styled and with splashes of red and blonde. His right eyes was golden like his wolf form, while his left eye was the same blue it always was.

He could see that he finally had the muscles he worked so hard for. Hell he could see that his scars were gone. Even his whisker marks were gone. What replaced them was the black shading under each eye. He opening his mouth blinked spotting his now much larger teeth. Hell he was sure his canine teeth could be considered fangs now. Shaking his head, used the bathroom noticing that his Johnson was bigger. Washing his hands he figured it was because of his transformation. Walking out of the bathroom, he walked back into the room, and put on the shirt the still crimson shika handed to him. Once having a shirt on, he made shika wait outside so he could change pants. Opening the door, he walked out in his new attire. He had on a black shirt that was tight against his muscles, and a pair of black pants that went well with his shirt. Shika still blushing turned around and lead Naruto down the stairs. Naruto reaching the bottom of the stairs rolled his eyes spotting Sakura and ino pestering Kakashi to give Sasuke something. Shaking his head he coughed into his hands, alerting the house of his presence.