start

Five days later and Naruto could be seen sitting on top of one of the training post at training ground seven picking his teeth. He was of course the first one to the training ground as the others were most likely still trying to recover from his pranks. Hell he was pretty sure the entire village was still trying to recover from his 5 day prank spree. He had gotten everyone in the village at least twice. Sakura he had pranked her 20 times the last one making her kiss the business end of a goat thinking that it was Sasuke. Said boy he had pranked 5 times before he smarted up and stayed inside of his little home. The last prank that Naruto had gotten him with is when he tricked Sasuke into ridding him like a bucking bonko and his was was still red. His pranks on shika were harmless as the first time he had made him kiss Sakura. The second and last time he had made him play ninja with Konohamaru all day. Kakashi he had pranked 15 times, the last one forcing the man to witness the horrible sunset genjutsu. He had also gone easy on Ayame and Teuchi. He had made Ayame eat a bowl of spicy ramen, and made her admit to still having a teddy bear. Teuchi he had made the man wear a yellow bikini and tinted his teeth green. Iruka he had basically made admit being a pervert twice around multiple powerful kunoichi.

Don't get him wrong though he didn't spend all of the last five days pranking people, no he had worked on his bloodlines, and transforming into his wolf form. So far he could do a wolf form for the main five elements, storm, wood, Supernova, and luna, He had also mastered all of the jutsu Kakashi had given him to the point that he didn't need to use any handsigns. He had also taken to using Zabuza's sword as his own, and right now he was both wearing weights and gravity seals to help him get stronger. He had said sword on his back, with gravity seals on it to make it heavier, along with some original Uzumaki seals, and few seals he created of his own. Like one seal that allowed him to summon the sword no matter how far apart they be. Another had amplified the fact that the sword was somewhat alive. All he had to do now was place a soul inside of it and see how it would react. Of course he had a seal for that too. His favorite seal though was the one that allowed him to harness the very power of the moon through the blade and attack with it.

Naruto was about to yawn, when Sakura arrived with her hair still having faint traces of dark green paint in it. From the look of her eyes she was very upset. His eyes moving to the arriving Sasuke gain a hint of glee spotting that Sasuke's limping and blushing. Kakashi then appeared once again reading his porn.

Kakashi spotting the sword on Naruto's back eye smiled and asked "You're gonna use it?"

Naruto hopping down from the training post smiled and said "Yeah, it and three others."

Kakashi hearing this blinked and asked "Four swords, seems ambitious."

Naruto gaining a deadpan look said "Says the man boasting about having copied over a thousand jutsu."

Kakashi holding up his hands said "Good point."

He then eye smiling said "Alright team, after our mission I decided to seriously start training you three. If it weren't for Naruto, Hayate and Team Ten we could all be dead or worse in Sakura's case."

He then putting away his book said "Alright get ready because here it comes."

He then created two clones of himself and sent the other two with Sasuke and Sakura. The real Kakashi lifted up his headband to reveal his sharingan.

He pulling out a single kunai dropped into a ready stance and said "Alright Naruto, let's see how good you've gotten with your bloodlines and that sword."

Naruto putting his hand on the handle of said sword closed his eyes and said "Don't hold back sensei."

He then drew the sword and vanished. Kakashi barely able to keep up with Naruto blocked a heavy swing from Naruto.