nineteen

jinandfood has been invited to the chatroom.
hobihope has been invited to the chatroom.
-taelien has been invited to the chatroom.
agustd.gloss has been invited to the chatroom.
chimchimmyhas been invited to the chatroom.

manjoonie: explain. now.

-taelien: we need a proper explanation as well.

jinandfood: i'm honestly disappointed in you guys.

manjoonie: i added jimin is here so he knows the whole thing too.

chimchimmy: tae, can you let go of me?

-taelien: nopee.

agustd.gloss: right shut up you ugly bastards so we can actually explain the fucking situation.

agustd.gloss: okay so

hobihope: ill explain

agustd.gloss: you better not lie you bitch

hobihope is typing...

hobihope: okay so i went to yoongi's house in the morning because i like wanted to tell him something important. so we watched a movie together and all that garbage. anyways, after the second movie (it was spiderman) i well umm

hobihope: i confessed to him and before he could answer i like cornered him on the couch. and jimin called yoongi but i declined the call, so jimin sent a text saying he would be coming over to see what's wrong.

agustd.gloss: and jimin walked into the house when hoseok actually kissed me so he misunderstood the whole situation. and every time i would try call him or text him he wouldn't reply.

hobihope: and we assume he went to tae's house since he is closest to him after yoongi.

-taelien: that's messed up.

hobihope: i know it's messed up, thats why regret it.

chimchimmy: taehyung, please don't start on them.

-taelien: if it's messed up then why did you do it in the first place?!

-taelien: YOU KNEW JIMIN AND YOONGI WERE DATING, SO WHY DID YOU DO IT?

hobihope: i couldnt stop myself

-taelien: IF YOU KNEW IT WAS GOING TO END UP LIKE THAT, WHY EVEN THINK ABOUT IT?!

agustd.gloss: stop it. he didnt do anything wrong

-taelien: SO HIM KISSING YOU WHILE HIM KNOWING YOU HAVE A FUCKING BOYFRIEND AND DO IT WHEN HE WAS IN THE HOUSE IS OKAY?!

chimchimmy: TAEHYUNG STOP

-taelien: YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED IF IT WAS ALRIGHT WITH HIM OR SOMETHING YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH.

-taelien: IM SO DONE WITH YOU GUYS I SWEAR TO GOD.

-taelien has permanently left the chatroom. 

manjoonie: tae kind of has a point...