thirty five

-jungkook's focus-

Jungkook ran down Jimin's street, turned left and ran down Taehyung's street. As he approached the building, he saw a figure rushing down the other side. It looked like... Hoseok?

"Is that you, Hobi-hyung?" he yelled, waving his arms like a maniac.

"Jungkook?" he replied.

"It's me!"

They both arrived at the house and started pounding at the front door.

"Taehyung!" screamed the shorter boy from next to Jungkook.

"Hyung! Please be okay." Jungkook whispered the last part.

Another 3 people appeared: Jin; Namjoon and Jimin. The five eventually broke the door down and scattered themselves around the space.

"Jin and Jimin check the living room and kitchen, Hoseok and Namjoon check the bedrooms, I'll check the bathrooms." ordered the youngest. A small array of nods and the sound of something falling, they all set off.

Jungkook checked the first bathroom and he wasn't there. Should he be glad or sad? Anyways, he checked the second bathroom and found that it was locked.

"Hyung, open the door!"

The door made a 'click' noise and revealed the bloody bathroom, body on the floor and shaking Yoongi.

"Taehyung!" he rushed over to the unconscious figure. "What happened?!"

"I-I was c-climbing through the w-w-window j-just before h-he col-collapsed." whispered Yoongi through his sobs.

"EVERYONE COME TO THE FIRST BATHROOM ON THE SECOND FLOOR!" shouted Jungkook. In only just a few seconds, everyone was crying over Taehyung. A few familiar sirens were heard in the distance and Jungkook let out a slight sigh of relief, but kept crying.