Chapter 2

Tony POV

It has been a few days since the man disappeared. Currently we are trying to figure out anything we could about him.

We have run facial recognition on him but we could find no match. There was no way we could put the Name Harry in any database since he didn't give us his full name.

Since we were stuck on that Bruce and I decided to do some work on the scepter Thor had let us examine. The one that loki had and we still weren't getting anywhere with it.

We had discovered that we could start to work on an artificial intelligence project, however we still weren't getting anywhere.

It frustrated me to no end, we were constantly staying up into the early hours of the morning, just to fail all over again.

I was staring out the window wondering what we had missed when Jarvis informed me that we had guests and I would need to get ready. I made my way to my room and got into my clothes.

.....After the party.....

The party was a success, I mean it was my party of course it was a success. Currently we were all sitting around finishing our drinks.

Next thing I know everyone is trying to pick up Thor's hammer. I myself am not one to back down from a challenge and accepted.

When I couldn't lift it by myself I decided to turn to alternate measures. When using my suit didn't work I called over Sam but it still no success.

When everyone who wanted gave it a try tried, but failed we decided it was all just a big trick however when Thor went to pick it up it worked damn bastard.

We were all laughing and joking around when we heard it, a shrill sort of noise that had everyone covering their ears. We looked over and noticed one of my suits, oils and fluids were leaking from it.

Wires were exposed and sparks were flying. It was moving right towards us. I immediately took out my phone and tried to contact Jarvis.

The thing kept speaking of creating a new world playing recordings of my voice and how he killed someone.

The next thing I know more suits came flying towards us and soon fight broke out Natasha jumped over the bar and grabbed her gun while Steve jumped on the suits trying to subdue them and I could hear Thor with his hammer.

Soon it was all over Ultron destroyed. I didn't know then, but I would soon realize that he was never gone.

Harry POV

I was wandering around New York, I don't know why I stayed but I had a feeling I would meet the Avengers again and soon.

Something was brewing, but I didn't know what. "Master you seemed troubled what's wrong" Hel asked me I looked to her

"I'm not sure but I feel as though something big is about to happen and that we'll be involved."

"Of course Master whenever something bad happens I am always involved. I wish things did not always have to be that way but they do" Hel said to me.

"Yes I know but I have a feeling this will be bigger than anything we have ever faced."

"We have faced much together master, I know you can handle whatever is thrown at you. Is it the Avengers you worry about?" Hel asked me.

"Yes I feel as though they are going to be a big part and what happens. The 'how' I do not know. I have had no visions lately, but I hope you could help me."

"The Future is a dangerous thing master beware of what you see. Things aren't always as they seem." I nodded to her thanking her for the warning.

"Now if you'll excuse me master." With that she was gone.