Normal life with a hint of boringness

My life is still normal. I still do my morning routine every morning, I eat breakfast with my mom and dad, and of course I feed my dog. I write, read a book, or watch tv to kill time until lunch comes. My Dad is usually at work until midnight so only me and my mom will eat together. I will walk my dog for an hour, to get some exercise and to be close with Mother Nature. Eat dinner with mom and then go to sleep. That's on the weekends. Weekdays I have school.
I won't lie to you, I'm very bored. Everything in my life is like a cycle, it just repeats. I just wish something interesting will happen to my life, but of course that'll never happen.

- Isabelle Charlotte Woods

I yawned and rolled back my chair that had wheels while stretching my arms. "Typing is very tiring." I sighed. I stood up and went to the bathroom.

It was a Friday night and I have nothing to do as always. School is kinda stressing me out, due to the tests that keeps piling up every time I enter a classroom.

I brushed my teeth, after I was done brushing my teeth I tied my hair into a bun. I grabbed my bar of soap and rinsed it with some water and started cleansing my face. After my face was filled with soap I rinsed my face with some lukewarm water. I wiped my face with a towel and left my bathroom.

I jumped in my bed preparing for a goodnight sleep, but before saying goodnight to my pit bull dog named Jacky.

I woke to the sound of birds chirping. I sat up and yawned while stretching my arms. My window was still open, guess I left it open because of the cool breeze that was refreshing last night.

I went to my bathroom and did my morning routines, which was having a nice shower and all that.

I went downstairs just to hear my parents having an argument at the kitchen. "Henry, it's a one time favour. From my bet friend." My mom said to my dad.

"Yes but-"

"Remember how much she helped us on our wedding? And Christmas! It was because of her that we got to spend time together." My mom said with her sweet voice trying to lure dad in. Which I still don't know the thing that moms trying to lure dad in.

"Miranda, I can't let Charlotte-"

"Henry." Mom gave dad the voice, which is "you better except it or else" with a very scary glare.

"Fine." Dad finally agreed to it.

"Hey mom. Hey dad." I kissed their cheeks. "So what were guys talking about?" I asked grabbing a glass of water.

"Nothing, sweetie." Dad smiled and left the kitchen, I was sure he was rolling his eyes at mom.

"Mom?" She just smiled at me, which was a sign of something dangerous is about to happen and hoped out of the kitchen. Yes, literally, she hoped out of the kitchen like a bunny impersonating a professional ballet person. "Uh oh, this isn't good."

All three of us had dinner as usual, well four counting Jacky my sweet dog. I went upstairs and read my new book I got from the library. During breakfast we would talk but then it suddenly gets quiet and I feel like one of them needed to tell me something but they didn't.

Why were they acting like this? I sighed, "it's fine Charlotte, it's probably nothing, don't over think it."

Mom and her friends went to a boutique and went shopping so I was left alone in the house. She gave me 20 bucks if I wanted to go out or order pizza. I just looked in the fridge and decided to cook.

       After some time looking in the fridge I decided to cook some Chicken Parmesan. It was the only thing I knew how to cook. My mom loves baking and she has her own bakery, she got me into it when I was young.

       My dad was the cook in the house, but he's normally running his company so we don't often get to taste his delicious servings. Although my mom tries to learn, cooking isn't really meant for her. So I decided to cook for the both of us while dads gone. Chicken Parmesan was the only dish that taste pretty good. My other dishes that I cook is well, it's okay, I'll just leave it at that.

       I spent a few hours watching netfilx and also studying at one point, until it was 2 pm and I decided to walk Jacky.

       It was pretty hot so I wore some white shorts and a pink off shoulder shirt. I also braided my brown hair, I put my black glasses on and headed downstairs putting Jacky on a leash.

       It wasn't hot, it was just warm. "I shouldn't have worn this outfit." I thought. I was actually not comfortable in wearing things like these. I just wore things like shirts, pants, and joggers.

       We were walking by a neighbourhood that was full of tress. The houses were vibrant colours, it was like I was walking by those condos in Paris that we're all close together and had really vibrant colours.

Suddenly I heard people, laughing and talking. The closer I walk the closer I saw them. It was group of people around my age. They were all hanging out in front of a red coloured house. Some sitting on motorcycles, others sitting on the stairs in front of the door.

When I got closer Jacky was growling at a guy on his motorcycle. He was a good looking fella. I was nervously pulling my dog away from the guy who was just laughing at my dogs behaviour.

That all got everyone's attention, everyone was looking at me and my dog but mostly at me. I was a nerve wreck, I hated people's attention. I was so embarrassed that I stared at the ground and kept on walking.

Some girls would mumble bad things about me and how I dressed. Excuse me?! You're the ones who almost aren't even wearing any clothes! Have some dignity?!!! Sheesh?!!!!

The guy who was laughing the loudest was looking at my dog. The guys were good looking but he was hot! Super hot! He had dirty blonde hair and the way his dimple shows when he was smiling at my dog. I was going CRAZY!!!!!!

Suddenly our eyes met. His smile was gone and he just looked at me with curiosity. He just looked at me wondering what I was. Like going to Mars and seeing aliens for the first time.

        The was he was looking at me made me walk faster, almost running away form the embarrassment.

        I got to my house and I unleashed my dog who was panting from chasing a squirrel. I was also panting from her dragging me with her. I plopped myself on my bed and closed my eyes. The same guy who was staring at me, the super hot one, was still in my mind. I couldn't get him out of my mind ever since I walked away from the crowd.

         Which was the reason I wasn't focused on my dog and almost couldn't control her chasing a squirrel, and dragging me with her.

         It was the first time I thought of a boy so much that I couldn't even sleep. Ughhhhh. Charlotte it's just a guy. Stop dreaming of him!!!! You can't even meet him ever again. Like there's any possibilities that's ever gonna happen. So just go to SLEEP!

         Little did Charlotte know the hectic adventure that was going to start in her life.