His annoying Girlfriend

I still hate the thought of of being alone with him in the house. Why did Aunty Lenna suddenly wanted to hang out with my mom?

    After having breakfast I decided to watch tv, but noooo. Someone had to ruin my relaxing time. This guy had the nerve to think he could take the remote from the coffee table and change the channel. I was watching my favourite show!! And! Put his feet on the coffee table!

    "Umm. I was watching a show."I said calmly.

    "Hmm." He was lazily switching channels trying to find something interesting.

    I balled my hand into a fist. "Like I said I was watching a show." I tried to hide the anger in my voice, but failed when I heard what he said next.

    "So?"

    "Aghhh!!!!" I attacked him grabbing the remote. He was strong though, in fact too strong.

    "Hey! What are you doing?!"

    "Who do you think you are?! Changing the channel when someone is watching on that persons tv?! And slumping your feet on that persons coffee table?!

"Hey!! That's my hair!!! Chill woman!!" I grabbed his hair with one of my hand and tried to grab the remote. But his hands were not letting me do so. He was grabbing my hands away from the remote.

"Who do you think you are?!" We fought for the remote until one of us let it go, which was him, and it dropped to the floor with a thump. Broking into piece.

"Look what you did?!" We both said at the same time.

"I didn't do it you did!"

"You attacked me first! Are you insane or something?" He ruffled his hair.

"Cause you changed the channel! Now my show is gone!!" I crossed my arms.

"Can you stop acting like a child! It was just a show." He rolled his eyes.

"What if you were washing your favourite show or something and I decided to switch the channel what would you do?" He didn't say anything. "That's what I thought.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Now who in the heck could that be?!

I stood up and opened the door, the guy was staring at me. "Hey! Babe- who are you?" It was a girl with blonde hair and soft blue eyes. She was wearing a bunch of makeup.

"No, who are you?" I wasn't always these rude but a certain someone ruined my mood this morning.

"Ugh. It's Erwin." She looked to my side. Her eyes install lit up and she smiled brightly but when she turned back to see me her smile disappeared and her eyes were full of hatred. "And what are you doing at my boyfriends house?" Excuse me?! Boyfriends house?!

"I'm sorry, but did I hear you correctly? This is my house." I emphasized This.

She still looked at me like I was crazy. Suddenly Blake stood up and hugged her rude girlfriend. "Babe, this is the new place I'm staying. And she lives here." He said looking at me like I was a piece of trash and then looking back at her while smiling brightly.

Oh how dare he?!

    "If you excuse us." Blake said while hugging his girlfriends waist and both going up his room.

    I thought one enough I could handle, but two?! Ughh this is gonna be a long day.

    I went to my room later on the day since my show was gone. It was Sunday and yes I was studying. I wanted to be a good kid for my mom and dad so I needed to get good grades. The past few weeks have been test and I can't wait too see my answers.

    I couldn't study in peaceful quiet cause the rest of the time, either Erwin or Blake are laughing and giggling. It was getting on my nerves.

    "Stop it! You don't mean that!" Erwin giggled and talked with her girly girly voice.

    "Yes, I do." Blake laughed.

    It was both of them! Both of their annoying voices were making me go crazy! No Blake noo. I tried to copy Erwin's annoying voice. But yes Erwin I do. I tried to copy Blake's voice. I didn't know which one was slightly more annoying, well because they were equally the same.

    I tried to listen to more of their conversation. I wasn't an eavesdropper or anything, they ruined my focus on studying so why not hear what they're doing?

    "So are you going to Lucas's party?" Erwin suddenly ask.

    "Why, do you want me too?" Blake says I guess while smirking.

    "Well, of course baby." Erwin copies Blake's tone.

    Then silence after that all I hear is, mwuah. Ok, that's enough this is grossing me out! "Hey Jacky! Wanna go for a walk?" She barked and wagged her tail meaning yes. Yes, Jacky was in my room, when Erwin arrived Jacky didn't quite like the smell of her and started growling.

    When Erwin found out I had a dog this is what she said. "Ugh get that ugly dog away from me!!!!" She pointed to the dog in disgust.

    "Excuse me, my dog isn't ugly your personality is." I mumbled.

    "Did you say something?"

    "Babe, lets just stay in my room." Blake said putting a hand on Erwin's back. Erwin smiled like she was an Nagel when it comes to Blake. What's so good about this guy?

    I grabbed my purple sweater and wore jeans and started walking Jacky. It was a bit windy but I didn't care as long as I'm away from those annoying couple. Ugh why did Blake have to move in with us?

    We walked to a nearby park. I sat on a bench and tied my dogs leash around it. I saw an ice cream stand and stood up and bought some ice cream. While I was walking back to the bench a hand covered my mouth and pulled me into a dark alley by the park.

    "Aghh! Let me go!!!!" I shouted but didn't came out as a shout since he was covering my mouth with his gloved hands.

    "Shut up little girl."

    "You better listen to us or else." Another voice. I heard chuckling, there wasn't just two guys there was a gang of guys! OH NO! Help me!