Blake Mason

He seemed surprise as well but smiled and said, "hi." I nodded and was about to go downstairs and escape from the awkwardness until my dog starts wagging her tail and comes out of my room.

    I looked at the guy, he was looking at my dog and smiling like he was most happiest person in the universe.

    I guess he loves dog, I smiled for some reason. Jacky surprisingly like him and licked his hand when the guy crouched down and petted her. "What's your name?" He said in a cute baby voice while talking to my dog.

    "It's Jacky, she's a girl, pit bull." I say all of a sudden, it was like my voice decided to talk. The guy looked at me and smiled a little and turned his attention back on Jacky.

    "You two!! Dinner is ready!!" My mom says from downstairs. As soon as Jacky heard the word dinner she came running downstairs leaving the two of us alone.

    "After you." He smiled. I smiled back and walked downstairs. Maybe this isn't as bad as I thought. Maybe it'll be a good thing he stays with us, and plus he's super hot!!!!!

My mom smiled seeing us both walking down the stairs. "I reckon you too already introduced yourselves to each other?"

"Not yet mom." I said sitting down. Dinner looked good. There were shrimp soup, chicken, pasta, and crab. I tasted the shrimp soup and it was very good. "Mom is dad here? Or did you cook this? I guess dad is here since your nit really great at cooking." I tried the soup more. My mom slapped my arm away from the soup.

"That is very rude of you Charlotte." My mom glared at me, I was confused why but then I realized it. First I was eating before everyone was ready, then I started badmouthing her saying she isn't a good cook. I am a horrible daughter and person.

    "Oh, umm sorry." I lowered my head embarrassed. I could see the guy sitting down besides me, I thought he went to the washroom, he was eeves dropping us, and it seemed like he was amused.

    "Well, by the way, Blake this is my daughter." She emphasized daughter. "Charlotte this is Blake." I looked up and smiled at him. He smiled back. There was something weird from his smile. I sensed something was weird from the beginning when he first smiled at me. It was like he was... faking it?

    "Well, Blake, I'm Henry, her dad." My dad sat down on one of the chairs. They both shook hands.

    "Dad! I thought you were coming home late?" I smiled. I loved my dads company he was very funny and unlike my mom, a great cook.

    "Everything at work was done. And I heard the new guy is coming here today." Dad looked at Blake who was smiling.

    We started to eat. "How'd you like the food?" Mom asked Blake.

    "It's very delicious." He answered back.

    "I'm glad you liked it." Dad said. There were a few talks about all the house rules and such. Like no smoking inside, also no large teenage parties, everyone has to take part in cleaning the dishes either now or the next time we eat.

    After dinner we decided to watch a movie just to make Blake comfortable, but to be honest he was actually feeling quite at home. He would put his feet on the coffee table when mom and dad were in the kitchen talking about some stuff.

    The movie was comedy. Along the movie Blake would text on the phone, he seemed pretty occupied, sometimes I would say I'll get more popcorn and secretly peak at who he was texting. Since it's pretty rude to be on your phone while watching a movie with others.

    I swear I wasn't eaves dropping, kind of. When I saw his phone there was hearts and lots of kiss emoji's. Guess he has a girlfriend, I was kind of disappointed. Why am I disappointed?! It's not like I like him!

    After the movie we decided to sleep. While I was starting to fall asleep I suddenly hear a voice talking. I crawled closer to the wall and laid my ear on the wall listening to the sound. It was Blake talking to someone, I also heard girly voices.

   "Yah, I'll FaceTime you later." He yawned.

   "But I want to meet you now!" The girl said.

   "I'm sorry babe, I'll come to your place tomorrow, I'm really tired from all the packing."

    "Hmmpf!" The girl pouted. I assumed she ended the call since Blake sighed. Suddenly I lost my balance and didn't know that I was at the edge of my bed when I fell to the ground landing on my shoulder. "Owww!" I winced.

    Blake's pov

    I was face timing my gf, I honestly didn't feel like it since I was tired as crap. Who knew unboxing all day was this tiring?

    She was wearing a grey top and some shorts. She looked cute, and her blonde hair was wavy and she was smiling when she saw me in the screen.

    "Hey baby!"

    "Hey babe." I smiled.

    "How's packing? Are they treating you right?" She asked curiously.

    "Packing is tiring, and they're pretty nice." The girl Charlotte is pretty weird though.

    We talked a couple more minutes until I couldn't talk anymore since I was too tired. "Yah, I'll FaceTime you later." I yawned.

    "But I wanna see you now!" There she goes again with her demanding voice.

    "I'm sorry babe, I'll come to your place tomorrow, I'm really tired from all the packing."

    "Hmmpf!" She crossed her arms and ended the call. I sighed, well I'll just make it up to her tomorrow. I closed my laptop and set it down on the nightstand. Just then I heard a huge thump.

    "Owww!" The girl Charlotte winced in pain. Hmm? I guess there's an eaves dropper here. I smirked.