Chapter 9: Revenge

Your Point Of View

You woke up strapped down to a metal table, but it wasn't horizontal like normal tables. The one you were on was vertical and on a slope, almost as if standing up but not all the way. Your wrists were held down at your sides and your legs next to each other. As your vision began to clear you saw that there was an IV in your arm, pushing purple liquid into you. You struggled against your restraints but when you did you felt a searing pain in your head, almost as if someone was stabbing your brain. You screamed out in pain.

Liam came from around the corner to see you. He looked a lot more menacing with more of his djinn markings visible now. He looked like a monster. He was a monster.

You panted as you tried to calm yourself so you wouldn't feel the searing pain. "What're you doing to me?"

"Let me go!" You yelled.

He said nothing. All he did was put a smile on his face. It was creepy as hell.

You put on a strong and tough facade, not showing the fear and worry you felt on the inside. You had to think of this as a Supernatural episode... (Well it kinda actually was.) It was the only way to help you to stay calm. Sam, Dean, and Cas always come to the rescue. They will always kill the bad guy. Good will conquer evil. They're going to find you and fix this. They had to.

"If I'm one of you, why're you treating me so hostile still?" I asked.

"Because you're not actually part djinn, I just wanted the Winchesters to get tripped up on it. I've been using a spell to give you those marks and the pain. Brandan got me some of your DNA. Remember him? Your werewolf pal." He snarled. "After that I didn't even have to be near you to do what I needed. You're my opportunity to get my revenge. The Winchesters killed my wife 3 years ago."

"I'm not an opportunity. How am I an opportunity?"

"Why would I tell you something like that? I'm not a super villain in a superhero cartoon. But given the circumstances, might as well."

"Circumstances?"

"You're not gonna remember any of it anyway."

"Wait, what?" You were scared of what he was talking about. What was he going to do to you? What has he done to you?

"Haven't you wondered what it is that I've been putting inside you? What it does?"

Being completely honest, you forgot that there was an IV in your arm. You had become so focused on holding in your emotions, you completely forgot about it.

"It's a combination of my djinn poison and a few other magical ingredients. It's gonna help me to get a stronger grip on your memories, and to hold off the poison from collapsing your system until I'm done using you."

Using you? Using you for what? 

Liam walked behind you. You began to fidget in your confinement. But it was no use... With every movement you made against the restraints, it send a searing pain throughout every nerve in your body.

He took out another needle and stuck it in your other arm, pushing double the amount inside you. You could almost feel it running through your veins. And as it did you could feel more markings engraving themselves into you. It burned, as if somewhat was taking a heated knife and carving them into you. You screamed out in pain. Tears began to fall from your eyes as the pain intensified.

You then felt his hands wrap themselves around your head. A hot white pain came shooting through you like an arrow from your head down to your feet. It just kept happening over and over again. 

You couldn't take it. You felt as if you were gonna die. 

You thought to yourself,  If Dean could survive 40 years in Hell, I can make it through this and get back to him.

------------------------------------------

When you woke up you had no memory of Liam kidnapping you. All you knew was that you were mad. You were angry at the Winchesters. Even though you had no reason to be mad at them. 

You felt villainous. Evil. Dark. Like nothing you did mattered. All that mattered was getting rid of all the hunters.

Liam had infiltrated your memories and changed you. He'd made you someone you weren't. He made you into a monster. 

It felt like how you imagined Dean was when he had the mark of Cain in season 10. 

You had a bloodlust. Which was something you never felt before. But you knew one thing. And that was that you wanted to kill.

Liam walked in the room and and you felt a little more calm.

"How're you feeling Y/N?" 

"Good. Really good. But I'm mad. Why am I so mad?"

"Because of those ruthless hunters. We need to take our revenge. And I know just the plan."

Your face curled into a smile that horrifies yourself when you think back to it.

------------------------------------------

Just as you and Liam had planned, the Winchesters showed up looking for you. 

Liam had already left, leaving a place that was left to ruin. Broken glass, broken wood, random pieces of furniture. It was like something out of a creepy movie. It was the perfect setting for a rescue.

The plan was for you to be lying on the floor unconscious. That way they would take you back with them, no matter what, to make sure you were "okay," or whatever it is these hunters do.  

An hour before the Winchesters arrived, Liam injected you with a very potent sedative. It was your idea. You didn't want them to realize you were actually conscious. It was safer to just go unconscious. 

When you wake up with them, you're going to play the sweet innocent scared girl with amnesia. This was your way in....

------------------------------------------

Dean's Point Of View

Sam and Dean came bursting into the place. Once they saw Y/N, they ran as fast as they could over to her.

Dean knelt down next to her. "No, no, no, no, no. Is she okay? Sam! Is she okay?!" 

Sam was trying to find Y/N's pulse. It took him a while but he found it. 

"She's alive. We gotta get her back to the bunker." Sam said.

Dean was relieved that Y/N wasn't dead. He couldn't lose her. Not now. Not when they had been closer to one another. 

Dean cradled Y/N in his strong arms and took her back to the impala with Sam. Soon enough they were on the road back to the bunker.

Liam's Point Of View

This was it. He was finally going to get revenge for his wife's death. He always said that he would avenge her and he's on his way.

Sam and Dean would never suspect Y/N to be on anyone's side, except for their own. 

Y/N said that she and them were like family earlier... And if Liam knew anything about the Winchesters it's that they'll do anything for family. Which is what's going to make Y/N's betrayal so unexpected. They would never see it coming.