The longer story

(A/n: Yes I did make one ,but it was only 8 parts so I'm going to make a longer one. It's going to be more through and better grammar. I'm starting college and I'm going in for either radiology technician or maybe therapy but yeah this is gonna be fun anyways let's begin.)
(Alucard's POV)
       Snow...Why is there snow? I looked up at the sky there wasn't a cloud in sight.  If anything it was hot enough to cook me alive. "Hello there." A sweet voice rang in my ear. I looked up towards it to see a beautiful woman standing in front of me bent over. I couldn't help myself from checking her out. Her dress fit her perfectly and it looked like the world completely stopped with her presence there. I noticed the snow was falling around her, "It's far too hot for you to be out here. What's your reason for your hands being bound?" I opened my mouth to answer, but nothing came out. My hands were bound for my execution. 
        I groaned when I was shoved down as she let time resume. She asked, "Do you crave power?" I looked up at her. "Do you crave power?" I looked towards my executioners curious why they haven't said anything to her. She now sat in front of me, "They can't see me and you aren't going crazy. Now tell me what's your deepest desire?" I watched her eyes glow a sweet (your favorite color) and I told her horsily, "I want power. I want enough power to grant my wish." She cuts the palm of her hand. I watched her blood pool in her hand and she puts it to my lips. I winced in pain from the blood I drank burning as it went down my throat ,but it didn't last long as my head got cut clean off.
       When I came to all of the people around were dead except the woman and I was lapping up the blood from the killing of my executioners.
(Your POV)
         A smile spread across my face when I saw him wake. I knew he was gonna need blood ,so I killed his executioners to supply the need. I was surprised he was drinking the blood off of the floor. I asked what his name was and he smiles joking,"Dracula." I laughed a little, "Then shall we make that kingdom yours?" He wipes his mouth, "Sounds like fun. Let's get world domination started."
I followed behind him for a while curious of him since he was the first person I changed. I didn't know whether he'd change back to human or become self hating like I already was. I just didn't want to be alone anymore. The despair of falling in love with a human only to see them die because they were labeled a demon or a heretic for even knowing me or even having a short term romantic relationship with me as a death sentence. If their village didn't get to them my venom in my saliva would. It was meant to numb and paralyzed spots where I drank but too much blood it kills, obviously.
        I was snapped out of my thoughts from Drac poking my cheek, "What are you thinking about?" I answered simply, "My past." He nods not asking. I left him to taking over the kingdom he was wronged by. As he rose to throne and fell in love with a mortal woman. I did warn him that he could possibly turn humans into ghouls or vampires if he was not careful. He told me he would be careful with her and I left the kingdom to leave him be.
       I got bored quickly, but did check in on him. I have to admit I was jealous of her till the woman died and Drac brought her back as a vampire which began to start rumors which caused the hunters to catch wind. It was easy for me to get rid of the hunters with a flick of my wrist they'd be dead. They tried everything on me. I couldn't even feel the pain of getting limbs cut off anymore. I became numb to the world.
         I heard a horse and what sounded like soldiers. I glanced over and that's when I recognized Drac. I moved in front of the horse and his jaw dropped a little. I smile happily till his soldiers got pissed and told me to move. I told them to leave me alone and I wanted to talk to Drac but one pulled out their swords saying it was their last warning for me. Drac told them to shut up unless they wanted their head cut off. I looked him over he wasn't the power hungry weak man I once knew. He was strong but his eyes had sorrow. I frowned at that and pulled myself up onto the horse next to him after pushing one of the soldiers off with my index finger, "You ok honey?" He let me lean on him, "Drac?" He asked, "Why did you offer to change me?" I smiled awkwardly, "Cause I didn't want to be alone anymore." He frowns turning back to me, "You didn't bother to tell me how lonely it gets?" I flinched at the venom his words had, "I never thought you would fall this far already.. I've been around longer than you and I've lost many people...I'm sorry you have gone through the lost of love ones immortal or not..I thought you'd be different." He rubbed a temple and said, "I might as well take over the world." I watched him as he started off his troops again. He slaughtered some travelers in front of me and that's when I noticed the change. He was becoming more of a monster than a man. I stopped him stepping in front of a woman and child he was gonna kill, "Vlad stop this!" I stopped calling him by his nickname. He tenses at this, "Why are you in the way?" I moved closer to him, "To stop your pain."