Why did you do this?

I didn't budge as he glared at me saying, "Move." He had became more powerful than I last saw him which made me nervous. What if he becomes more powerful than me? Could I stop him? I stepped forward again getting closer to his sword. He moved to push me out of the way but I dodged shoving him back, "Vlad stop this. This path will only lead to ruin." He dropped his sword and pins me to his horse saying, "How the hell do you know and why the hell do you care!?" I felt an old itch spread though my body. My eyes went dark and I told him, "I care cause I brought you into this hell with me. If you want to destroy the innocent. I will fight you to the death." My eyes went from their normal color to going a dark blood red color. I shoved him off of me and he frowns as I scold, "Killing doesn't help pain it adds to it making guilt eat away at you. No matter how strong a person is they should never devour the weak and use them as a stepping stone."
      He looked surprised at my sudden attitude change and left drinking the blood that was still through the town. I sighed helping the girls leave the town. I hope he listens to my warning. I don't want to seal him away and fight him. I went to one of my hidden houses to try and calm my frustration. I laid down on the floor of my living room and listened to the waterfall that was close to my house. I jumped when I heard a familiar voice and felt a soft kick on my leg, "Get up demon." I grunt and sat up, "I'm in the lazy mood Van Hellsing leave me be." He frowns, "Why did you make another?" I whined, "Do you have to scold me now of all times?" I hissed in pain when Van Hellsing made the seal on my hand burn, "Seal him until he loses enough blood and becomes our pet. Since you wanted a vampire friend apparently." I glared, "He is something special to me I won't make him suffer. He was the first one I've changed myself in years so you can kill his servants and I'll seal him away with myself. Being sealed away in your own head for years at a time will drive anyone insane." He paused seeming to think about the possibility and nods, "Yes you can seal yourself away with him." I blushed since the easiest way to seal Vlad away would be an intimate relationship.
      I got up and grumbled, "You better move us to a nice place after I put us both to sleep." Van Hellsing nods, "Alright but I might have to compensate for your safety and make it less nice." I nod, "I trust your judgement." I laid back down after he left and sighed, "I want it done before he kills more innocents or I won't be as merciful." I groaned sitting up, "Fine I guess it is better to go to sleep exhausted."
      I got up and started to walk towards his kingdom. I found dead bodies impaled his kingdom was empty and full of people cowering in fear of his reign. I snuck in threw a window. I looked for Dracula, "Drac! Where are you?", I said in a harsh whisper. I didn't feel like dealing with his guards. I felt arms wrapped around my waist and I grabbed the person by the hair and he pinned me against the wall. I felt his hot breath tickle my ear as he cooed, "You called for me then pulled on my hair." I groaned, "I thought you were one of your guards." I turned around facing him since he pinned my face to the wall. He teased, "A little forward aren't we?" I rolled my eyes his lips were only an inch from mine, "I wouldn't take advantage of your grief and sleep with you." He smiles, "Well I didn't say anything about sleeping with me you brought that up." I blushed a bit as his hand traveled down to my hip, but he pulled back asking, "Join me in my bedroom for a talk?" I followed him to his bedroom smiling at the coffin, "Traditional I see." He gave me a sarcastic laugh. I smiled to him and laid in the coffin and he went to shut the lid on me but laid next to me. I didn't move when he shut the lid and I felt his hand go up my leg and touch my hand as he grabbed it, "I would like to apologize for hurting you." I let him hold my hand and told him, "I think we should sleep." I placed my hand on his cheek stroking it gently. I got a sharp pain in my chest when the I thought about sealing him. I went to kiss his forehead, but he moved so I kissed his lips. I flushed red as I felt the scruffiness of his beard against my chin. I flushed red and pulled back a bit, "Is that your way of showing me your true feelings?" I told him, "No I wanted to comfort you but you moved and I kisses you." I groaned as he gave me a yeah sure you were type of mhmm. I went to leave the coffin but the lid was forced to stay shut and I cursed, "Did you plan this??" Drac pouts, "I did not I wanted you to feel welcome." I squealed when he pulled me back down when I felt the weight lift off the lid  and tried to leave. I groaned, "Vlad let me go." He shifts his body and ended up pinning me, "Vlad I'm not joking I need you to let me go." I wiggled under his grip as he squeezed my wrists, "Why are you so nervous your heart is racing. I can see it. I've been curious about you. How can you change me into a vampire and not be one yourself?"