Sorry, but could You Explain it Again?

Soundwave read through the files of the femme cassetticon. He found the source of the alert he had earlier dismissed. It was a life signal...

......:::::.....::.:......::::...:.......::::::.......:.........:::::::..........:::::....:.....::......::....:.....:..:......:::::......

~Back at Autobot Headquarters~

"It's been a little over an hour since you brought Alice in and her condition has declined steadily," Ratchet told Optimus as he went over Alice's vitals.

"What are you saying, Ratchet?" Optimus asked.

"What he's saying, is that at this rate, Alice won't make it another hour," Wheeljack said for him.

Ratchet sighed. "We have to do something... the thing is, I don't know anything about how Alice changed. Or how this is even possible," Ratchet said. "I don't even know why she's dying..." he added hopelessly.

Optimus nodded. "Sparkplug told me that Alice isn't his actual daughter. He adopted her when she was an infant. Her true parentage is unknown..." he said.

"Are you saying that, that could be the reason Alice made this bizarre transformation?" Ratchet asked.

"I am no genius with theories or solving situations but luckily we have a bot on board who is..." Optimus said.

......:::::.....::::.............::....:...::.......:..:::::::::::::..........:::::::::...:.:......:.....::.......::....:........:::::.....

Prowl sat on the med-bay staring blankly at Ratchet.
"So now you want my opinion? Are you sure? Because I'd hate to get THROWN OUT AGAIN!" he snapped.

Ratchet huffed irritatedly.

"Prowl, calm down! We need your help in figuring out what exactly happened to Alice," Optimus said.

Prowl looked over at Alice. "Then that's where you're going wrong... we know exactly what happened to Alice; she turned Cybertronian. No one seems that interested in why, though. And that's exactly what will help you save her," Prowl said seriously.

"And I assume you have all of that figured out too?" Ratchet asked.

Prowl started a bit agitated, "if you had listened to me before, you'd understand my theory... Alice turned Cybertronian, but she has a Decepticon emblem on her. That means, whoever made her was Decepticon. Then there's her appearance... I can't help but compare her to Rumble and Frenzy, the Decepticon cassetticons. Now, this is all just some good guess work, except for the fact that Alice kept calling out for someone called Soundwave. Now, which Decepticon officer is Rumble and Frenzy's guardian?"

"It makes since!" Wheeljack said.

"Okay, so what are we supposed to do? Call up the Decepticons and have a little chat with Soundwave to ask him if he knows what's wrong with Alice?!" Ratchet asked.

"We may not have to..." Optimus said nodding in acknowledgment of the information Jazz told him.

Prowl, Ratchet, and Wheeljack gave him a confused look.

"Because, Soundwave is currently outside of the base demanding to see a femme Cassetticon..." Optimus said.

(I know... the chapters just keep getting shorter. I'm just as disappointed as you are. But I just see such a good place to end a chapter!!! And jee it's not my fault it's only a couple paragraphs in '\😐/'

Well I'm gonna try to get the next chapter out really fast!! Cause I'm sorry about the sorta cliffhanger I just LOVE writing cliffhangers...........

Thanks for reading!!!)

~The Transformers Will Return After These Messages~