Things You Shoukd Know in ABO

• REJECTION

If a Werewolf or any other supernatural creature gets rejected it will bring terrible pain in there chest they might even kill them selfs which is dangerous. They can not live without there mates

• MATES

When they catch the one of a kind scent of their mate their wolf goes crazy. After that when they touch they feel electricity between them. Werewolf relationships with their mates is a very strong bond, stronger than any human bond. THE MARK. Once a werewolf finds his mate, he marks her or he to let others know she or he is taken.

GOING TO THE RUNT

Alpha males and alpha females lead the pack, which usually includes their offspring and at times, a few other wolves. From there, the beta wolf is the lieutenant of the crew, assuming authority if an alpha dies. ... The omega is the runt, subordinate to all other pack members and regarded as comic relief.

• THE HEAT

Just like regular wolves, werewolves have cycles of heat, in which they have a strong desire to mate. This usually happens only with the females, but with most werewolves, the men have cycles of heat too, which occur once a year, usually in the winter time. This heat cycle normally lasts five to ten days

ALPHAS

The alpha wolf is a figure that looms large in our imagination. The notion of a supreme pack leader who fought his way to dominance and reigns superior to the other wolves in his pack informs both our fiction and is how many people understand wolf behavior. The alpha is the leader of the pack, they try their best to keep up with what's going on within the pack.

They see each of the pack members as family and make important decisions that reflect the growth and welfare of the pack. The alpha creates the rules for the pack and makes sure they are properly enforced. Alphas decide on ranking, courting, assessments, and banishment of werewolves.

Another important responsibility of the alpha is to maintain the pack's hunting territory. The alpha calls group hunts and decides when and where to hunt, along with the betas and hunters. The alpha provides an emotional centre for the family and focuses for friendly feeling in the pack. One of the most important social functions of the alpha is to help maintain an even temper and bond of the family.

During pack meetings, most issues will be discussed with the pack as a whole. The final decision will be made by the alpha after all opinions are heard by the pack members. The alphas have the final say so in everything, yet act only for the good of the pack. An alpha's mate is called a luna and is the female/male equal to the alpha.

   BETAS

The Beta is Second in command. They are thought of as less important than the Alpha and Luna, but more important than the rest of the pack. They also lead the pack when the Alpha and Luna are away from the pack.

   DELTAS

The delta werewolf is a werewolf in training for beta position. They are third in rank to alpha and beta. Deltas do not hold the authority to call medium or large hunts. That is a privilege to only ranked alphas, betas, and hunters. Deltas usually become the next Beta after training is complete but one can remain Delta without moving to Beta position.

When this is the case, if ever the current beta is removed from their rank, steps down, changes rank, or leaves the pack, the delta may take the place as the new beta at the alpha's request