75 [Article]

E! News August 13th 8:47pm est

ARE TOM HOLLAND AND CLAIRE NICHOLSON ENGAGED???

To say that this summer has been full of young celebrity engagements would be an understatement. Sometimes it feels like there is a new one each week! Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson, Hailey Baldwin and Justin Bieber, Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra, Gina Rodriguez and Joe LoCicero, Karlie Kloss and Joshua Kushner, just to name a few.

But hold on, we might have one more?

Tom Holland, 22, and girlfriend Claire Nicholson, 20, are incredibly active on social media, and often give fans insight into their relationship but did Tom possibly let something slip? In his mist recent post, one showing a photo of the couple from behind from their anniversary party, Tom wrote "here's to many more years of 'Yes'". Many more? How many? Do Holland and Nicholson plan to spend the rest of their lives together? If so, are they engaged?

Their engagement could spark backlash, as the couple is so young. Though they have been together four years, it's important to remember that they started dating while Claire was still just sixteen years old. As most of us know, our sixteen year old self and twenty year old self are very different people. It wouldn't be wrong to speculate if this couple might break up soon. After all, how many high school sweethearts stories actually work out? (To be clear, they didn't go to school together, but they did start dating while Claire was still enrolled in online high school)

So, what do you think? Did Tom let a detail slip? Is "Tomaire" engaged? Or is it just our overheated overanalyzing brains that are hoping for an engagement?