100 [Article]

CLAIRE AND TOM TIED THE KNOT!

published September 16, 2020 by Teen Vogue

Tom Holland (24) and Claire Nicholson (22) finally said "I do" last night after being engaged for over 3 years. The sweethearts began dating while on set for their first Marvel movie: Captain America Civil War.

The wedding took place near London. All of Tom's family seems to have been in attendance, though Claire's family was absent. Her best friend, and Maid of Honor, Anna walked her down the aisle. Zendaya, Letitia Wright, Elisa Sturhman and some of Claire's personal friends from San Francisco Ballet were also bridesmaids. Tom's Best Man was Harrison Oesterfield, and all three of his brothers were groomsmen, along with Jacob Batalon.

The star-studded guests included many of the couple's Marvel co-stars: Tom Hiddleston, Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Sebastian Stan, to name a few.

Other celebrities who were in attendance include: Timothée Chalamet, who wore a dark green Berluti suit for the occasion, Harry Styles, who went with a simple navy blue brocade suit, and arrived with his partner Louis Tomlinson. Lauren Cuthbertson, principal with London's Royal Ballet was there, as was Maria Kochetkova, Matthew Ball, Steven Mcrae, and Mathilde Froustey.

Claire's frequent ballet partner Connor McKenzie was a guest, there with his husband Liam Bell.

Though Claire will not be legally changing her name to "Claire Holland", we still think it has a nice ring to it. Congratulations to the couple, everyone here at Teen Vogue wishes them a happy and long marriage.

And that's the end of the book!

I'm sorry it finished kind of weird, I felt like I was just dragging out the story but I didn't want to end without having them get married. I hope you liked it. I'll miss #Tomaire.

I have started a new book though! It's called Une Barque Sur L'océan from Miroirs, and it's a Timothée Chalamet fic. Please add it toyour library, it's gonna be Pianist!Timmy x Ballerina (Mariinsky Soloist Maria Khoreva)

-C xx