angry horses and video games pt.2

J.p. x reader pt.2
Requested by: mysteryperson4

We walked to my house still hand in hand, I used the back door my older brother made when I was a kid, I call it the crawl space...(It's just a crawl space to a spare room you turned into a hangout spot).

I crawled first then j.p. when he came down we both sat on the beanbags I had and started a round of Mario  Kart. little did I know that lurking in the bushes was one crazy horse with anger evident in her eyes and before we knew it she was in the crawl space and she attacked me "YOU STOLE J.P. AWAY FROM ME" she screamed and me reaching for my hair.

I pushed her off me and ran behind j.p. who was shocked, maney came running toward us until he yelled "STOOOOP" she stopped and looked at him with love and admiration "i-i don't like you like that maney I like someone else and that someone is y/n" he turned around and looked me in the eye then turned back to maney she was so angry and sad she stormed away. I looked in to j.p.'s eyes I leaned in ...and so did he ...and we shared a sweet and tender kiss short but sweet I love it!.

THERE YA GO! AYYYYE REQUEST ARE STILL UP SO TRY ME JUST DONT ..PLEASE IN THE NAME OF GOD DONT MAKE ME DO ANY KIND OF FLAG SHIPS IT JUST..MAKES ME VERY AND EXTREMELY  UNCOMFORTABLE TO THE POINT WHERE I HAVE ANXIETY ATTACKS AND CLAUTOFOBIA thanks~