Chapter 15

A week later

Kuza's pov

Jayden and i have been spending a lot of time together. And tonight im going to ask her to be my girlfriend.

"Kuza!" Chris called me out of my thoughts.

"What?" i asked.

"remember that's my sister." he said giving me a deadly stare before i left.

I nodded my head and went out the door.

I was on the road to pick up Jayden when i got a call. I don't usually answer my phone while i drive but it was Cara calling. And that was a rarity that she ever calls me. I answered it.

"Hello?" i asked

"..." I heard nothing but sobs.

"Cara what's wrong. Please tell me." i said getting panicked.

"I-i-it's. The-r-re dead." she sobbed even more.

"Cara this isn't fucking funny who's dead. This better not be a joke. " I said

"Mom and Dad, There dead! there fucking dead Mike!" she screamed as she cried.

I started to cry, my vision blurred and the car swerved

My phone dropped as the car collided with the truck.

"Kuza! Mike! Mike! what happened are you okay!!!??" was all i heard as everything went black.

Jayden's POV-

I was getting ready for Me and Kuza's date when i got a call from Chris.

"Jayden come down to the hospital on 42nd. ASAP!" Chris said and quickly hung up before i had time to process.

I rushed over to the hospital, thinking the worse.

I found Chris and Michael in the waiting room.

"Chris what happened. Where's Kuza?" i asked

Chris looked up at me, his eyes red from tears.

"Kuza got in a really bad car crash. And they don't think he's going to make it." he said and started crying again.

Michael looked empty like his spirt had just disappeared. His eyes looked lost. He didn't respond when i tried to ask him something.

1 hour later.

I'm crying trying to think the best when i know the odds aren't good.

A doctor came out.

"Are you 3 related to Mr.Michael Kuza?" he asked

"Im his brother, Chris." Chris said standing up.

"Okay well, there is some bad news and some good news." he told us

"Okay.." Chris said

"The bad news that Michael died." he said

I broke at that point. I could feel my heart break and shatter into pieces.

"Wait, the good news is that we were able to revive him and he is still alive." he said

Relive flooded me and i felt better, but it didn't stop the tears from falling down my face.

"Just a heads up, He has severe memory lost, and probably doesn't remember much, But he should regain his memory in a couple months. " The doctor informed us.

"When can we see him?" i spoke up.

"When he wakes up." he told us.

I nodded my head.