[N.S.F.W]{3}\ \ \How babies are made./ / /{3}[N.S.F.W]

Craig and I have gotten closer! He tells me about everything. . .and I mean everything. . .I called him once and he was puffed. . .I asked him why and he answered cause he was just masturbating to his crush. . .lucky bitch. . .He just won't tell me who his crush is. . .

Craig once asked me if I ever cross-dress and I told him my secret. . .I do. . .He's coming over after school and I'm uh. . .showing him. . .I have fake boobs that I put on along with a bra, I straighten my normally curly hair that I usually put into a messy bun, but then I look like an actual girl. . .then I put makeup on and I look like a pretty girl. . .

I put on torn black jeans along with a cut shirt that has long sleeves, I do my hair and then put basic makeup on. . .I put it on just to hide my real freckles but then I draw fake ones on. . .I hear a knock at the door, I run downstairs and answer Craig, says. 'Uh. . .hi? Is Tweek home?' I raise an eyebrow as he says. 'I thought Tweek was an only child. . .'

I laugh. 'I am Tweek.' His eyes widen. 'You look like a hot girl that I would fuck.' I laugh. 'You  know I'm still Tweek, right?' He nods sitting down on the couch, he blushes lightly. 'Uh, I was just talking to my crush! They sounded amazing and I just! I want to fuck them!' I laugh sitting down next to him.

He blushes. 'Uh. . .I haven't told you who my crush is. . .haven't I?' I nod. 'You change the subject whenever you bring it up. . .' Craig looks away from me and says. 'Uh. . .you're my crush. . .' I quickly tackle Craig on the couch and kiss him, I pull back and laugh. 'Please tell me you weren't talking about my carpet?'

Craig smiles. 'I was talking about you Tweek.' I quickly pin his hands down and kiss him roughly bitting down on his bottom lip. 'You don't know. . .how badly I want you to fuck me. . .' I rub my boner against his and he groans. 'Please. . .can I?' I nod quickly taking off my shirt.

Craig sits there amazed. 'Without the tits. . .your body is a thicc girls body.' I smirk pushing him down. 'And you look like a snacc, can I suck on you?' Craig nods as I take off his shirt and kiss all the way down his chest, I reach his belt and smirk. 'So. . .what do you want me to do?' Craig stammers. 'Uh. . .do you want me to just. . .skip to the good bit?' I nod sitting on his lap grinding lightly. 'Yes. . .'

He pushes me down on the couch lightly, taking my pants off. He pulls his dick out of his fly and I smirk. 'Wow. . .biggest one I've seen in a long time. . .' Craig raises an eyebrow. 'What?' I laugh. 'I'm joking. . .you're the only in real life dick I've seen, and it's still the biggest.' He smirks placing his fingers in my mouth. 'Suck for me. . .' I nod swirling my tongue around his fingers, I start noticing them become prawn/grandma like as he pulls them out and rubs his fingers on his dick and my asshole.

I whisper in his ear. 'I've used dildos before baby. . .I'm not afraid of it.' He smirks quickly pounding into me, I wrap my legs around his waist. 'Fuck Craig.~ Go harder for me.~' He pound depper and harder as I scream moaning. 'Fuck!' After minutes of his dick hitting me, I cum and so does he.

Craig pulls out and smirks. 'Never knew you were so horny.' I kiss his cheek. 'Only for you.'

Hope ou enjoyed? Jesus. . .bye!