{22}\ \ \ What?/ / / {22}

Kenny comes in quickly along with my dad as he asks. 'Is that boy. . .your boyfriend?' I shake my head quickly. 'No! He's dating my bestfriend!' I sit down on the couch with Isabella on my lap, my dad asks. 'Whose kid is that?' I answer. 'Uh. . .mine. . .' Isabella waves. 'Hi!' I laugh hugging Isabella. 'You're adorable!' My dad coughs. 'Uh, how did you have a kid?' I answer. 'I have both male and female sex organs. . .so I got pregnant. . .after uh. . .doing stuff. . .' My dad nods as Craig bursts through the door, he quickly grabs me kissing my cheek. 'God! I was worried! Are you alright?! Did anything happen?!' I rub Craig's back with one hand as I nod. 'I'm fine. . . I was just worried.' Craig groans putting his head in the crook of my neck. 'God, don't scare me!' My dad asks. 'Whose this?' I answer. 'Uh, my um. . . Fiancé. . .' He nods. 'So, are you two getting married anytime soon?' I shake my head. 'Not really? We need to graduate and get enough money to pay for a wedding so not anytime soon.'

My dad rubs the back of his neck. 'I'm sorry Tweek. . .for everything. . . I've been talking to a therapist for a long amount of time now and I want to be in your life Tweek. . .if you'll have me. . .' I nod. 'Yeah. . .it would be nice to have a dad. . .' Craig holds me closer to him as Kenny says. 'Listen, I need to get going. Craig, hopefully you can catch up for the boxing.' Craig nods. 'So do I.' Isabella whispers. 'Daddy! I want to fight!' Craig grabs Isabella laughing. 'You're too young. . . I'll teach you when you're older!'

Isabella frowns. 'Fine!' I hear a knock on the door as I remember. . . Mum. . . I get instant anxiety as I stand up and whisper in Craig's ear. 'Mum was meant to be coming over. . .' Craig nods as my dad asks. 'Am I allowed to talk to Craig? Question him?' I sigh. 'Fine.' I stand up answering the door, mum walks in as I say. 'Dad came around. . .' Mum frowns. 'Really?' I nod. 'Yeah. . .Craig came home early because I was freaking out.' Mum hugs me quickly. 'I'm sorry Bubby. . . I came early to tell you that. . . I have a date tonight. . . Can I skip dinner?' I nod. 'Of course! If you have a date, then go for it!' Mum smiles hugging me. 'Bye little one, I love you!' I smile. 'I love you too!' She leaves as I walk back into the lounge, I hear my dad ask. 'What have you done to Tweek?' I sit down next to Craig and rest my head on his shoulder.

Craig answers kissing the top of my head. 'Everything positive.' My dad asks. 'What intentions do you have?' Craig answers. 'To love him, shelter him with even more love, have a family with him, and just love him.' I smile moving closer to him, my dad asks. 'What are your real intentions?' Craig says. 'I just told you them.' My dad sighs. 'Why?' Craig answers. 'If I didn't love Tweek, I would have broken up with him the minute I found out he was pregnant.'

My dad shrugs. 'I just find it weird, I should leave you two to have nice time.' He stands up leaving, Craig quickly pins me to the couch. 'When's dinner ready?' I laugh. 'If I can start cooking, around 40 minutes.' Craig kisses my neck. 'Alright. . .'

He gets off me rubbing my leg, I ask. 'What are you doing?' He rubs my feet and answers. 'Massaging your feet.' I ask. 'How was practice?' He answers kissing my leg. 'Good, the coach is. . .odd. . .' I ask. 'What do you mean?' He answers. 'He kept on saying stuff like "if I see a boner, you're out." And shit like that, homophobic stuff.' I sit up. 'You should be able to hide your gayness.' Craig laughs. 'You're not there so I'm not going to get a boner or anything.' I laugh standing up. 'That's a good thing.'

I walk over into the kitchen and start cooking, only to feel arms wrap around me. Craig smiles into the crock of my neck. 'I love you with all my heart.'

Hope you enjoyed, bye!