24. landing

⌈ SOPHIE GRAY ⌋

I stepped out of the airport with a smile on my face as I walked towards a familiar brown haired boy who was facing away from me.

But before I could reach over to him his friend, Josh. Who has facing him suddenly wipped his head back and looked at me with wide eyes.

Finn saw this and quickly did the same. But instead of standing there like a complete wierdo he ran, fast. As soon as he was near me, he started to wrap around his arms around my frame giving me a tight hug.

"I—I you're here, you're finally here! I'm—I this is great we can finally be together and—"

I felt a finger poking my cheek, making me turn my head away from that stupid finger. Despite being seated at a plane's seat it is actually quite comfortable. But then i suddenly felt the finger poking my side, causing me to jolt awake with a yelp and realize that.

I slept through the whole flight.

"What time is it, where are we... Ar-are we landing. Where's Finn!?" i asked frantically.

"Soph, calm the fuck down. It's 4:20PM and we are landing soon. Wipe that drool off your face. And what do you mean by where's Finn?" I replied with tired eyes a small "nevermind" to Gabbie, while I reached out to wipe the said 'drool' off my face.

"Hah just kidding no drool, but seriously though. Fix your face you look. . . Ehhh" Gabby said her face scrunching up in disgust.

"I hate you." I mumbled, going into one of the girls bathroom to clean up.

♪ ♪ ♪

"Oh my gosh, Sophie!" I wipped my head back and I instantly met gazes with my time internet friend, Liza. Who was running full speed ahead with open arms towards me.

We started talking last January. When I got signed up for a modeling career (which is surprising) the manager started to introduce me to my co-models or something like that. And me and Liza just so happend to click. We kept our friendship from the media (since Liza is already a well known model) so that the they won't expect as to collab in a new project. Which was to model and take pictures for this new clothing line.

"I can't believe I get to finally meet you!" She hugged me tight for a moment.

"Yeah, me too. I'm really excited to spend time with you and I'm kinda nervous for the photoshoot." I confess.

"Ah, don't worry about it." She says with a reassuring smile.

"Anyways did I mention that you're so much beautiful in person, holy cow." I mused at Liza.

"You too!" She said with a genuine smile on her face. And then she looked at my side where Gabbie is awkwardly standing her luggage in hand.

"Oh i forgot umm. . . This is my best friend Gabbie. Gabbie this is Liza, Liza this is Gabbie"

Gabbie and Liza talked a bit and I let my eyes wonder through the building seeing numerous people hugging eachother, some with tears of joy rolling down their faces as they welcomed their loved ones. My eyes continued to wonder, until they caught sight of the huge sign above me saying,

Welcome to Vancouver, Canada!

I felt my phone vibrate inside my pocket. I quickly took it and open the message.

finnie boii set your nickname to soo.pie

finnie boii
Hey have you arrived yet?

soo.pie
Yes

finnie boii
where exactly

soo.pie
The airport

finnie boii
Specifically what place
Continent, Country, and
state etc

soo.pie
You'll know later, brb
gotta go.

finnie boii
Okay...

finnie boii
I was just checking

If you where fine,
Stay safe. Call me
when you have the time.
Miss you

soo.pie
ok, miss you too.

Seen

• • •

[a/n]
Sorry for the late and bad updates. I'm not in my best condition right now, lol.

Liza is played by the lovely Avrey Ovard.