three

+Karson+

So here I was, second Warped Tour I've ever gone to, and I was currently trying to figure out where I was being dragged by none other than Rage. She forced me to match her on her only day here and I was maybe a little more sad to leave all of my friends behind.

"Come on, Kar, I want to meet them! Plus, you can get a Send It shirt that I will pay for. I promise."

I groaned and make no effort to try any harder than I had to.

It was overbearingly hot, tons of people were walking around us, some of them starring at me, one person glared, fuck that person.

We finally aproached the booth and Rage let go of me,  I crossed my arms and then fixed my ponytail for the millionth time today. I looked over all the merch they had and my eyes caught onto a hat. Yep, that's what I'm making rage get me.

We were waiting behind three girls, two of them had dyed hair and were wearing what looked to be cute outfits. I couldn't really tell because we were behind them.

The last one was wearing a Pierce The Veil/Sleeping With Sirens world tour shirt that she must have cut the sleeves off.

The girls turned around to walk away and Kellic girl, that's what I'm calling her, let out a small scream.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry for screaming. I just. Hi, I'm Julius, I'm a big fan of you"

I looked at her in confusioon.

"I have fans? And not just because of my dad?"

Julius laughed and nodded. The youtubers at the tent were kind of just watching us, the one I knew was Brennen Taylor, thanks to Rage and Winter, was vlogging, or something, and I waved at his camera.

"Can I get a quick picture with you?"

I shrugged and nodded, hugging her as she opened her arms and then posing with her for a picture.

The three then left and we aproached the booth.

"Hello"

Rage aparently went completely blank and I knew she was about to fangirl.

"Hey, Rage, earth to Rage,  hey, shorty."

Rage looked at me and I smiled at her and stroked her face. Just a weird thing we do.

"Are you back now?"

Rage nodded and laughed, slapping my hand away.

She talked to the people but I kept zoning out, until I heard my name.

I turned to the voice and saw Vic running toward me. 

"Kar, you left your phone on the bus."

I nodded and grabbed it from him. He stuck around for a while because people were fangirling.

"Wait, is Vic Fuentes your dad?"

I looked over to Brennen and shrugged

"One of them. Kellin Quinn adopted me like two or three years ago"

×

I flicked Rage in the temple when she tackled me to the ground. I blame Justin for giving her monster.

She stuck her tonuge out at me and crouched down so I could get on her shoulders. I did with a little bit of help from Devin. And yes, him and Sparrow did kiss, and yes, they are together now.

We were currently at Palaye Royale's set and about nine people were starring at me.

"Watch the show, not me, wackos!"

I yelled this and they all laughed and looked away, paying attention to the band as they played  one of my favorite songs by them, Get Higher.

Okay, I confess, I really have listened to them a lot because, well, I only started listening to them recently. Thanks Lanie for corrupting me again. 

×

I had walked off by myself, dumb move I know, but I hadn't really known the band everyone else wanted to go see, and I needed a moment to step back and breathe for a while.

So right now, I was looking for a place to go eat because I was too lazy to head back to the bus. I had found a Taco Bell about 20 minutes from the venue and I covinetly ran into a couple of fans who were also heading that way.

"Hey, are you guys trying to find a place to eat?"

The three turned around and nodded. Two of them were really cute, one had blonde hair and looked like a cliched jock sterotype, the other had multi-colored hair and piercings and I swore I saw a small tatto on his neck when he moved his hair.

"Oh my gods! Karson Quinn, guys, it's Karson Quinn!"

I laughed and nodded, gesturing at myself and puffing my chest out before returning to normal.

"That I am. There's a Taco Bell about 20 minutes from here, we can walk together so my dads don't freak out that I left by myself."

The boys laughed and my god, it was the cutest noise I've ever heard.

Shit, Im crushing. Abort mission, Kar, abort mission.

"Alright, I'm Jackson, by the way, and that's Issac. And this little firecraker is my datefriend, Rain"

I nodded and stuck out my hand to shake. It's a shame that piercing boy is taken.

"So, TB?"

The three nodded and I lead the way, looking back at Jackson and Rain, who by the way were super cute. Jackson had gotten on Rain's back and Issac had walked next to me.

×

I had just finished my food and threw my paper at Issac when my phone went off. I answered it, holding a finger up for Issac to shut up.

"Hello?"

"Where the hell are you?"

It felt like a flashback but I just grinned and hung up, taking a picture with Issac, Jackson, and Rain and sending it to both Vic and Kellin.

I called him again and he answered.

"Hi, yes, I'm out with a couple of new friends for food. I'm okay and not dead in a ditch somewhere."

I hung up again and we all then took care of our trash and walked back. Issac and I laughed at Jackson and Rain shoving each other playfully.

Before I headed back towards the busses, I felt Issac slipping a piece of paper into my back pocket while he hugged me. After he pulled back he winked at me and then they headed off.

I smiled and headed back to the bus. We weren't leaving until tommorow morning and I could convince Kellic to let me go hang out with him.

So maybe I'm still just a little bit reckless.