Reunited (not really)

Ben's Pov:

I made my way back to Jeff, I couldn't get that cat-girl thing out of my mind. I should have killed her when I had the chance! What if she works for Zalgo? What if she gets us caught? What would happen then? I decided not to ponder on it as Jeff came into view. The moonlight shone onto his ugly face, hey not like I look any better. But between the both of us I'm more superior in the looks department. Wait dammit Ben keep on track!

"Where were you dumbass I was about to leave you?"        Rude. Fine be that way Jeff. "Asshole, it's none of your business, c'mon let's go report to slendy". Well that took a turn now we're walking towards the mansion, I can't help but get nervous, well at least the closest to nervous a killer can get.

Jeff POV:                                                                                                    What's wrong with that idiot, picking at his tunic, he looks constipated. What a dumbass. (Sorry it's short, like ben)

~~Timeskippu~~

3rd POV          

As they arrived Ben pushed his way passed Jeff he ran up the stairs to the door with the proxy symbol on it. He knocked rapidly and after a few seconds he heard a voice boom 'come in'. Slenderman sat behind his desk ticked off, "what is it?" "Earlier I spotted a girl, she got away but she shifted into a kitten!, I think she might work for zalgo!". "Calm down and picture the girl I'll see if the proxies can get them", after BEN calmed down he pictured the girl as his head filled with a faint static.

Slender Pov  (so many Pov's)

Well I'll be damned. It was my 'neice', zalgo's daughter y/n. She must've run away, or maybe she's on a mission to find us, I'll ask Masky, Hoodie, and Toby to go retrieve her. This is going to be troublesome........

A/n:

First of all I know Hoodie and Masky are from Marble Hornets not Creepypasta, but I couldn't resist the urge to add them.

Second I'm sorry I haven't been posting I kinda forgot about this story. Yeet that's all. -Author