Best friends don't fight, or do they?

A cold breeze going through my hair.
It's 8:45 and I'm outside, waiting for my best friend Dom to pick me up. You know, as a normal teenager everyone has to go out, go to parties and fuck around.
I'm not like that, at all. I hate parties, i mean it's so sweaty there and most people are drunk and want to fuck.
But still, here i am, waiting for Dom to pick me up to go to that party that he invited me to.
'YO, Y/N! GET IN THE CAR ALREADY, DON'T WANNA BE LATE.' He suddenly yells while he's still driving up to my house. I laugh because i can tell that he's really excited for the party.
I get in the car and slap his lap. 'THEN START DRIVING TWAT.' I yell back at him and start laughing hysterically. He looks at me like a living meme and starts driving.
'Okay, listen. I hope it won't happen but just in case it will; if we're going to lose each other tonight, you'll call me and won't leave until you found me okay?' Dom raises his eyebrow at me and waits for my answer. 'Okay dad.' I say and make a silly face at him.
We arrive at the house where the party is held at and i slightly start to panic because i realise that i don't know anyone besides Dom at the party. He notices it and puts a hand on my shoulder. 'Hey, don't panic Y/N, everything is gonna be fine and you'll find some friends okay.' He smiles at me and i try to smile back. 'Okay.' I say.
We get out of the car and walk up to the front door. There's already some passed out people laying on the grass, i hope i won't end up like that too.
'Yo Dom what's up mate! Long time no see man! How hav- wait a minute' a boy who walked up to Dom greeted him and stares me up and down. 'You brought a fine ass girl Dom, is she your girl or just a friend?' He continues and smirks at the end. 'Keep your hands off of her, she's not my girl but you won't fucking touch her, alright.' Dom says while pulling me closer.
The boy who came up to us throws his hands up in defence and walks away. 'Well okay Dom, thanks for doing that but don't you think that you overreacted a bit?' I ask him bacuse i don't know why he was so protective.
'Nah, Y/N. I know him and i know what he has done to a lot of girls. He fucks them and leaves. I don't wanna know what else he's done before. And i definitely don't want to find out what he'd do to you, okay?' He says staring into my eyes. I just nod.
He leaves to get us some drinks and i walk around to see what's going on at this party. The lous music was pounding in my ears and i actually enjoyed the feeling.
All of a sudden i feel someone pressed against me from behind and i turn around. It's the guy who was talking to Dom. 'I never got to introduce myself. Hi, I'm Gill, nice to meet you.' He said smiling at me sweetly. 'Hi Gill, I'm Y/N.' I smiled back at him and started dancing with him. I don't care what Dom said, i want to decide who i do and don't dance with.
'Y/N! Stop, what are you doing?? Didn't i tell you to stay away from him?' Dom was suddenly yelling loudly. I nod my head and look at him. 'Dom i know you care about me, like a lot and i know that, but i still want to decide who i dance with.' I explain. 'Listen, i told you what he's doing. And I'm telling ya, Y/N i don't want him to touch you in any way, even if it's just dancing. You come with me now.' He says strictly and grabs my arm. 'No Dom. I won't come with you, I'm old enough, okay. I'm not the 7 year old girl from kindergarten anymore!' I yell and pull my arm out of his grip. 'That's it Y/N, you're such a bitch i don't even know why i took you to this party. Fuck I'm leaving. You can walk home or something, you're old enough to make decisions. But don't call me to pick you up when you're done fucking him, alright? You're such a bitch.' Dom yells while stepping closer to me and shoving me lightly. I feel the tears forming in my eyes. He called me a bitch. Twice for fucks sake. He sees that I'm trying to blink the tears away and realises what he just said. 'Oh fuck, okay sorry Y/N. I didn't mean that, god I'm so sorry you know that i don't think that you're a bitch. Let's geht outta here okay.' He comforts me and puts a hand ob my back. He leads me outside and opens the car door for me. I sit down in his car and he gets in. 'Dom I'm sorry for nit listening to you, but i wanted to have fun and make friends.' I say while shrugging. He looks at me and pats my thigh gently. 'No it's okay. I'm sorry for yelling at you. And i know that you're old enough to make decisions... i just don't want you to dance or dothings with someone like him okay. Now let's get you to your house love.' He smiles at me and i smile back. That was an eventful night.