the teddy bear

[[Do you remember anything about your childhood? Maybe your friends, your toys or the things you've done when you we're 6 years old? Well i partly do, i remember two things; my best friend, and the teddy bear he gave me just one day before i had to leave, it was time for me to go to the hospital.]]

Your POV
>10 years later.<

Wow look at me, here i am, 16 years old and guess what? I'm alone in my hospital room and this is the last day that i have to be here, then i get to go home again. It's been 10 years. I don't even remember what my house looks like. Or my room. I don't remember kindergarten, or if there was a playground in my neighbourhood.
My mum sometimes came to visit me, but she never answered any of my questions about my past... I don't even know why i can't remember anything, i feel weird because of that, but that's okay, at least the people in the hospital tell me so.
My things are packed up in my suitcase, everything's in there, but my little teddy bear is on top of it. I can't sleep without it, i know it's embarrassing to still need a teddy bear, but it means so fucking much to me... i think my best friend gave it to me, but i can't remember that person anymore, i don't even know if they were male or female or any other gender... i hope i will see them as soon as I'm back in my hometown.
As the driver opened the highly secured door, i looked outside to see a wonderful house with a beautiful garden all around it. Just the way you would imagine a house to look like in a disney movie. I step out and look around me. There's no one to be seen. I thought at least my parents would be outside to greet me.
The driver walks me to the front door of the beautiful house, " well that's it then, i had a great time driving you around, i hope your life will continue in a very good way" he said with a strong Doncaster accent, as he turned around and walked back to the car.

So here i am, standing in front of what seems to be my home... i guess...
I ring the bell and a few seconds later a man opens the door. He has the same dimples as me, he must be my dad, he has to be.
"HONEY she's home! Why didn't you tell me?" He yelled with a little hint of joy in his voice.
I walked inside and immediately felt safe and secured, that's when my mom came around and greeted me with a warm hug.
The day went by and i unpacked my things in my room. I really have to redecorate it, whoever chose that wallpaper, not a good taste my dude.
When i was just about done the door bell rung, i listened as my parents opened the door, i placed my teddy bear on my bed, ready for me to sleep in it for the first time in a long time again.
Then a knock occurred on my door, "come in" i said with happiness.
I watched the door open, and suddenly a weirdly familiar Face showed up. Who is that for gods sake? Do i know him?
" Hi Jas, i heard you're back" he said with a hint of shyness in his voice. I think i recognise his voice, something came up in my mind, a memory i didn't know i had.
"Here take the bear with you jas, i want you to remember me as a bear, cuddly and warm. I will miss you but i hope I'll get to visit you!"
I think it was him! He was my best friend!
I looked up at him, couldn't believe what i just remembered and jumped up to look into his eyes, i remember those green eyes just too well, like a little fresh mowed part of grass. Weird, i know.
"Are you who i think you are?" I asked him as he closed the door. "Well if you think i am that weird kid that waited every day for you to come back around because I'm your fucking best friend, yes yes i am." He responded with a small chuckle and crazy eyes.
I think my eyes lit up at that exact moment. I met him, again. The person who gave me the teddy bear, it's him, my best friend.
Dom.