Meet and Greet

You have fallen asleep on Annie's lap, you slowly come to your senses as you arive at the scouts temporary home in wall Rose, Annie is stroking your hair you dont wan't to move but unfortunetly a male voice yells at you."HEY TITAN WAKE THE FUCK UP" You jolt up at this to see a small man standing in front of you, his eyes were a dark black he looked bored almost like Annie when you two first met, he had resonably short hair and was wearing a cravat. "COME ON UP AND AT 'EM" You stand up towering over him by nearly a foot but he still intimidates you. Annie grabs your hand and you both walk out the carrige, you pick up both your bags and walk with the short man inside he leads you to a room. "So apparently I only have to give you two one bed and it has to be a double." he sighs "Anyway unpack your stuff and come downstairs and meet your squad. He walks out leaving you alone with Annie, you both smile at each other.

"You didnt need to carry my bag you know" She proclames.

"Dont be silly I dont mind to be honest I'm just happy you dont hurt yourself" She blushes and you both unpack your stuff, you head downstairs holding hands. You walk into a large dining hall, you notice a few familiar faces: Sasha, Connie, Armin, Mikasa, Jean, Ymir, Christa. A few people you barely remember from the 104th are looking at you shocked. The short man from earlier walks up to you.

"Its Y/N right? Im Levi Heichou Ackerman, these are the members of my fleet." he shakes your hand and introduces you to a few members of his squad who all seem a bit weary of you, you notice everyone in there is wearing 3DMG except you and Annie.

"So what happened to the suicidal bastard? Wasn't he going to join the Scouts?" You say wondering what the response would be.

"Yeah hes outside training with Hange" Levi states. You walk outside to see a 20 Meter titan figting a lady with brown hair. On impulse you shift into your titan slightly taller than the rouge, You sprint towards it and pounce, tackiling it to the ground, it kicks you off and you move back, it springs to its feet and goes into a boxer stance, you take your Muay Thai stance, it goes for a hook but you dodge it and knee it in its groin, it doubles over in pain which gives you a pefect uppercut, it goes flying, you start to walk over to it but suddenly everything is black, someone cut you out. You open your eyes to see Levi standing over you with a sword to your face. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!" Your confused.

"I WAS PROTECTING HER FROM A FUCKING TITAN!" Levi turns to Annie, sheathing his blades.

"Did you not tell him?"

"Tell me what?" you're so confused.

"That titan is Eren, he's a shifter too." You stand up and rush over to Eren's titan as he emerges from the titans nape.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT Y/N" Eren yells.

"Sorry I wasn't told you were a titan too"

"Oh its ok" he seems resonably calm now "Its nice to see you alive, now I've finally got someone who I can spar with" he lets out a small chuckle.

"EREN!" Mikasa runs towards you and tackles you to the ground.

"Mikasa it's alright he didn't know its not his fault" Eren prys Mikasa off you and you stand up.

"Sorry guys" You state. Annie walks up to you and holds your hand. Eren is shocked.

"Sorry for not telling you, it just slipped my mind." she says with a sad tone.

"Its alright neither of us were seriously hurt" You embrace her. The woman who was fighting walks up to you wide eyed squealing.

"EEEEEEEE ANOTHER TITAN" She grabs your cheeks and starts analising you. "OOOOOO PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE LET ME RUN SOME TESTS ON YOUUUUUU" You laugh.

"Ummm sure I guess?" She looks at you with twinkles in her eyes gawking at you.

"WHENS BEST FOR YOU TOMMOROW, DAY AFTER, NOW?!?" Levi walks up behind you.

"Let him rest tonight, he's had a long journey." Levi starts to lead you and Annie away

"AWWWWWW your no fun" she seems upset you turn around an mouth to her Tommorow at 6 she smiles. You Annie and Levi walk back to your room.

"Hey um so who was the crazy chick?" Levi looks mad but then returns to his usual persona.

"Dont mind her, Titans make her horny." You burst out laughing, he smiles as you reach your's and Annie's room "Hey so no funny buisness an make sure to keep it clean, we have to do an expedition tommorow outside the walls, you'll be in the same squad as Eren, think of it as a test" he leaves your room and shuts the door behind him. Its just you and Annie again. You both get changed into pyjamas and collapse onto your bed, she drapes her arm over your chest and nuzzles into you. Wrapping your arm round her you give her an agressive but soft kiss. She hums in pleasure.

"Mmm I love you." You look at her longing in your eye.

"I love you so much I feel my heart could burst!" She smiles and pulls on a silver chain round your neck, she brings you down for a sweet kiss, you both slowly relax into a peaceful slumber.