1

Y/N Pov
I was walking in town with Sarada, and Boruto we're going to get ramen, cause boruto wanted to, that stupid idiot.
"Are we almost there yet my legs hurt."
"Y/N stop whining!" Sarada said annoyed of my whining. I sigh and give up, and we keep on walking again in complete silence.
"WE'RE HERE!" Boruto screamed to loud that Sarada looked like she was about to kill him.
I giggled at how cute they would be as a couple, they both look at me.
"Oh it's nothing, just that you guys act like a couple." Boruto blushed like mad crazy, and Sarada sighed but you could see a tint of pink on her cheek.
"Come on already let's go inside."
"Sarada, stop acting so mean." both me, and boruto complained. Sarada sighed annoyingly and walked inside, we both followed her.
Once we got inside we saw Inojin and ChouChou.
"Hi, guys!" Boruto screamed,
"Stop being so loud, Boruto!!" I scream loudly.
"Jesus, Y/N calm down." Inojin, says rubbing my shoulders. Soon after I stop yelling and talk normal to everyone and Boruto. We stopped talking when the door opened. We saw Gaara and this one kid right next to him, I thought he looked pretty cool with all the makeup on his face. He looked at me and, I blushed he just looked back at the ground.
"Who's that with Gaara?" ChouChou asked confused.
"His son maybe?" Sarada chimed in looking at both of them.
"Maybe his husband!" Boruto screamed.
"...Really Boruto.." I asked annoyed, everyone looked at Boruto like he was crazy.
"Yes, I'm serious cause you never know." Boruto said proudly.
They started walking over to us. Everyone looked at Boruto then back to Gaara and the kid walking, towards them.
"Thanks a lot Boruto now their coming over here." Inojin said pinching his nose.
"So, I heard from Boruto I have husband." Gaara said death staring all of us.
"No, no, no he said you have a nice son." Sarada said looking at Boruto then at me.
"Yeah he said you have a very good looking son." I back Sarada up and glare at Boruto like I'm going to kill him.
"Oh ok well see you soon then." Gaara walks away the boy following behind him, giving us one last glance i wave at him and he smiles.
"BORUTO I WILL KILL YOU!!" Sarada screams chasing Boruto outside and all around the town. Me, Inojin, and ChouChou go after them, we finally stop to see Sarada on top of Boruto.
"Oh jesus Sarada no stop!" ChouChou screams covering me and Inojin's eyes.
"Fine, but Boruto don't do something like that again, we could of gotten in trouble and everything would turn into hell." Sarada says fixing her glasses while getting up. After a while of us talking I have to go to my house since it's getting late, I say my goodbyes and start walking home. While walking I come across the boy and smile at me and he looks at me and blushes and starts walking away. I sigh and keep walking home.

{ my first anime story and it's about my precious boy shinki, he will finally get some love from me and yeah i hoped you enjoyed this and comment what should happen in the next chapter - authorchan }