Island Fun

Warning lemon ahead.
POV: Erza

After a long days work, I make my way home. I had with me 15 strawberry cakes. They should last me the night. I was about to reach my door, when I saw a note was left on it. I pick it up.

-Met me at the spot. Tonight.

My eyes widen, and my heart races. I drop my cake, and run. I pass Wendy on my way out.
"Where are you going Erza?" She asked.
I didn't even bother to answer. I remember the last time I went there. I was there for almost a year. Training with the man I love. He will never admit to liking me, but it still feels good to know he wants to see me. I can't believe I dropped cake for this man. I must have it bad. I smile to myself as I run down the road. I got several looks, but I didn't care. It was only 5 in the afternoon. If I make it to the train I can be at the spot by 8. I would take a magic car, but I need my strength. I look down at the note, still in my hand. If only I got home sooner.

2 hours later

The train arrived, I get off and run. Outside of this town is woods. On the other side is a lake. The boat should still be there waiting for me. He made sure there was two boats so we could get on and off the island separately. I miss spending almost everyday with him, I miss the training we did. My eyes grow wide, did I forget. I was so busy today, I forgot it was Jellals birthday. No wonder he wanted to met.

45 minuets later

I push the boat out into the water. I climb in, and start to row. It has taken a lot longer then I had initially thought. I hope I'm not to late. I start to see the island in view. If only it wasn't so dark out, I might of been able to see Jellal from here. Almost on cue, I see a torch being light. I paddle faster. Once I finally reach the land, Jellal helps me dock the boat.
"I'm glad you made Erza." He smiled
"I'm glad to be here. It took longer then I thought, but I still made it." We start to walk inland. "I almost forgot it was your birthday. I was so busy, and I didn't even have a chance to get you a gift."
"You told me last year, that we would train for my birthday." He chuckles
"I did didn't I." I giggled. "Is Meredy going to be joining us?"
"No, she insisted on celebrating my birthday yesterday, so she could go on a solo mission. I was against it, but she has grown so much." He looks down.
"She wants to be independent. She is probably sick of being with you everyday too." I giggled, and punched his arm.
"No! She loves to spend time with me!" He smiles, grabbing his arm.
Just then my stomach grumbles. Shit. I never ate my cake for dinner. "I was so focused to get here I never ate dinner." I smiled.
"Well we have some cake here too." He smiles. "Let me get you some." He walks into a tent, and comes back with a whole strawberry cake.
"Who's birthday is it? I'm starting to think it's mine." He hands me a plate, with a good size piece. "Thank you." We sat down on a blanket, and looked up to the stars. Eating cake. It was perfect. Once I finish my cake, I leaned over and hugged him. He tensed right up. "So when do I get to met your fiancé?"
His faces turns pinks. "Hhow about we do some training?" He gets up, letting me fall.
I sit back up, and see him lighting the torches around the field. He will never tell me the truth. It's hopeless. "Are you sure your ready to get your ass kicked?"
"Oh I'm going to win." He smirks.
"Over my dead body." I giggled. I watch him get in battle stance, and removed his coat. I quickly Requip into my Clear Heart clothing. I then charge at him. The training was good, I was winning, as always. Then he manage to get me to fall on my ass. I sit there, and put my hand out. "Would you mind helping me up."
"Sure." He sticks out a hand. I grabbed his hand, and pulled him down. He landed on top of me. His face was inches from my face. I could feel his warm breath. We stayed like that for a second, before he leans in and kisses me. It was so fast. I didn't even have time to react. Instead I laid down on the grass. We continue to kiss, then he started to rock his hips against mine. I moaned. I wanted him so bad. Then he broke the kiss.
"I'm sorry. I can't do this." He starts to get up, but I pull him back down. Into another kiss. When we broke the kiss, he looked at me. "I can't break your heart again. Every time your with me something bad happens."
"Not always. Beside without our past, we wouldn't be here. I wouldn't be in fairy tail, I wouldn't be a Requip Mage, our journey would of never left that tower." I smile at him.
I could see tears in his eyes. "I've always loved you Erza Scarlet." He leans back down, and kisses me once again. He bit my bottom lip, and I opened my mouth. His tongue fought mine, then explored. His hips started to rock again. I could feel his member getting hard. "Do you want to Requip out of this outfit." He whisper in my ear. He then starts to kiss my neck.
"Requip!" I moan. Now I was in my sexy underwear. He sits up, and takes off his shirt, I sit up with him, and kiss his abs. I start to undo his pants. He kisses me. As he stands I stand, not wanting to brake the kiss. I take off my bra, and he pulls at the underwear. After his pants finally fell, we stood there naked. I jump up on to him, and rapping my legs around his waist. His hands hold my ass, my hands around his neck as we kiss. I could feel his member next to my womanhood. I lower myself a little bit, so his member could enter. He kisses my neck as I moan at how good he feels. My breast were bouncing, every time he trusts in. He has great body strength, being able to hold me in the air without a wall near by, that's skill. I bring my head over to his ear. I bite it, then told him we should try another position. He kisses me, then lowers my legs back to the ground. I didn't expect what he did next. He spun me around, grabbed my hair, and bend me over. He slid his member back inside, and start to pound me. I moaned. I like it when he takes control. He then slaps my ass.
"You fell amazing!"
I moan loudly. "Fuck!"
"Your so wet, and tight." He slaps my ass again.
"I'm about to cum." I moan.
"Same." He starts to pound me faster. I moan. He pulled my hair when he came, and I just moaned. He slid out of me, and turned me around. He kisses me. "I never thought we would do that for my birthday." He grins
"Oh, you can expect that a lot more. Every birthday from now on." I smile. We start to pick up our clothes that we left on the ground.
"I have been so focused to fix the past, I didn't even see how much you were hurting. I was scared to get close to you. I even faked having a fiancé."
I kiss him, then say. "Well one day maybe I'll be your fiancé."
"True." He kisses me again. "Listen from now on, I visit at least once a month. And we can have like a date night. No more of this 4 months away and a 5 minuet visit."
"I would like that." We start to walk over to his tent. "Does this mean.."
"Yes, if you would like that is." He smiles.
"I would love to be your girlfriend."
"Great." He smiles and kisses me once more. "How do you feel about being eaten out?"
I grab his hand and lead him into the tent.