The Barmaid

POV: Mira

"Pass me that plate. Please."
"Sure." A deep male voice said.
I give him a smile, and go back to cleaning. I closed the guild about 30 minuets ago, and for the whole week, I have a helper. Well, more like someone that is forced to be here by his Grandpa. At first he didn't do anything. Then we did talking, and a few shots the second night, and now he is a good helper, and does what is needed to be done. I remember when we where younger, I had the worlds largest crush on Laxus, but we stopped talking. It's nice to hang with him again. "Can you do the trash for me?" I turn my head to look at him, and he was staring right at my ass! Well I was wiggling it as I washed the dishes but still, I don't think he heard me! "Laxus." I turn around, which seem to broke the spell. His face was red.
"Um...I...Ah.. so." He couldn't find words.
"The trash?"
"Oh, yeah I can do that." He walked away, holding his coat in front of him.
"I don't think it's cold outside."
"Oh, I already can feel the chill, so better be safe then sorry." He walked outside fast.
Hmm. He forgot the bag of trash. I dry my hand, and pull out the bag. I walk out back, with the trash. The trash man never came yesterday, so it's a mess back here of broken tables and more. I could hear Laxus talking outside. I pushed open the door.
"You forgot....whoa!" I tripped over some wood, landing one my hands and knees, but not before I land I heard a loud rip.
"Mira!" Laxus came running over, and throw his coat over my ass! My face is red. "Let me help you up." He extends his hand.
The only thing I can think of is there was a rip, and now his coat is covering it. "Wwhat rrip?"
He didn't answer right away. His face was going pink. "Let's just say... there's no fixing this dress."
"Oh no!" I quickly get up, not taking his hand, holding on to his coat. And looking for my dress chunk. I grabbed it, and ran back inside. Tears going down my face. I hear him call my name, but I don't stop until the bathroom. Once I'm safe, I look at the damage. Fuck! This old dress ripped right up to my ass. You can see my black string tong, leaving nothing to the imagination! Oh and I was bent over, he definitely got a good look. I can't never show my face again. I clasp onto the floor, crying. I hear a knock on the door. "Go away!"
"Mira, we can act like I saw nothing but you know that's not he truth." A male voice said. I start to cry more. Why I really like him, now he will never like me. "Stop the crying, or I'm coming in." He said again.
"It's the girls bathroom, you can't come in." I Said in between sobs. It didn't stop him. The door opened, and he sat on the floor next to me. To my surprise he had a needle and thread with him. "Ccan you sew?"
"I hate to say it, but yes. Now go in that stall, that the dress off, and put the coat on. I'll fix the dress." Laxus smiles.
I mouth thank you, and get up, making sure to keep my ass covered. I slid the dress off, and throw it over the top at him. I rap his coat around me. I smell the collar before I exit the stall. It smells like him. I hold the coat closed, while I lean on the sink. I watch Laxus sew away. "Who taught you to sew?"
He chuckled. "Porlyusica did, she was always at Grandpas house. I thought for the longest time she was my grandma. Then they got in a fight, and she stopped coming over for a while. I guess they were just good friends."
"That's cool. You know any girl would kill for a man that can sew." Not going to lie, I think it's sexy.
"You just saying that so I don't feel unmanly."
"No, I telling you as I see it. I have ships for everyone, and I know a thing about girls. Any girl that sees you sewing sees you as husband material."
"So what I'm hearing is you think I'm husband material." He stops sewing to look at me.
I feel my face go red. "Stop putting words in my mouth."
I watch him cut the thread. "There, that will hold until you get home." He hands me the dress. I smile. "Also, sense you think I'm husband material, I should tell you something."
I look him in the eyes. "Yes."
"I never thought a sweet girl like you would wear a string tong..."
My face goes red! "Shut Up!" I run into the stall. Men are asshole!
"Fine, but I was going to say you looked hot in it." I hear the door close.
Oh my! Does he think I'm hot?! What would I tell one of my ships right now? Do something bold! Bold! Why! Oh no. Can I be bold? Do I want to date Laxus? Yes. Does he think I'm hot, yes. I set the dress down. Then I will be bold. I know it's late, and the guild is closed. No on ever comes this late at night. I'm safe to be bold. I walk out to the bar. There he sits drinking something. I just washed those cup! Focus Mira. "Laxus."
He turns around to face me, and I drop the coat. Showing off my black string bra and matching string tong. His eyes go white, he has a major nosebleed, and falls back off the stool onto the floor. "What the hell Mira! Keep your clothes on!" He shouts, not wanting to look at me.
My face goes red, he doesn't like me! "I'm sorry." I turn to run away, when a hand grabbed mine. I turn to him. Expecting him to say something. Instead his lips smashed into mine. I was shocked, but I kissed back. It was a simple kiss, but I know he could do more. He came up, and looked at me.
"You really know how to make a guy want you." He smiles
"This kiss me like you mean it."
He smiles, then pulls me in. He bites my lower lip, wanting in. Our tongues fight. I put my hands in his hair, his hands on my ass. I have this good girl image, but I love the wild shit. He stops kissing me, and leans into my ear.
"Do you want to be the dominant one?" He asked.
I smile. "If I go to mean tell me." I give him big eyes.
"I don't think you can, I'm a tough guy."
I giggled, then grabbed him by his neck and throw him on the bar. The look on his face was priceless. He was shocked yet turned on. I walk around the bar and grab a towel, the. Tire his hands down with it. He smiles. I get up on the bar too, my legs spread out over him. I start to undo his belt. I could feel how hard he is get. He mumbles something, and I slap him across the face. I lick my lips, then lean down, and bits his ear. Pulling it out. I sit back up, and rip open his top. Showing off his chest. I take his belt, and slap it off his chest. It leave a red make, but he likes it. I lean down and lick the mark, before I dug my nails into him. I finally undo his pant, and his member is fully awake. I grab is member, and dig my nails in. He moans in pleasure. I take the belt, and hit him across the face with it. I start to rock my hips over his member, before I let him slid in. I go down hard, then back up, working my hips. My breast are bouncing, so I grab them, and squeeze them. I look down at him with his smug face, and slap him again. I let moans come out of my mouth, but every time he made a noise he got punished. Weather it was me hitting him with or without the belt, or lifting his head and smashing it down. I even punched his balls a few time. I finally cut his hand, and he flips me over. He starts to go slow, then fast. I dig my nails in his back. I start to feel something wet. I bring my hand around to see blood. I took my hand and put my fingers in my mouth. He smile, then when I moved my hand, he slaps me. I moan. "I'm about to cum."
"Yeah.. me too." He said. My nails dug into his arm, and I dragged them down. I watched the blood fall down my hands. He starts going fast. I moan more. We finally came, and he looked at me. Then lean down and kissed me. I kissed him back. We get off the bar.
"I'm sorry I scratched you. I just get so into it."
"Your fine." I watch him get all his stuff.  "Let's get dressed then wash this bar."
"Ok." After that we went home and didn't talk about it. I get home and saw Lisanna was still up. "Hey, did you wait for me?"
"Yeah, you where gone almost an extra two hours. I was scared. I was about to call big bro to go find you." She taps her foot at me. She then looks at me very confused.
"What?"
"Do you have a black eye?!" She runs over to me, grabbing at my face. "Wasn't Laxus there all night. Oh I see he skipped out, and you got mugged. I'm telling master tomorrow."
"Lisanna Stop!"
She looks at me with big eyes. "Oh no you didn't."
"Lisanna I'm tried and I'm going to bed."
"Don't tell, you fucked him." She was shaking her head. "He didn't care about you, he just wanted sex, and he hurt you. I'm going to have a word with him, wait until Elfman hears what he did." She runs over to the lacrama.
"Lisanna! Stop guessing what happen. Nothing happened, I fell taking out the trash, and we ended up talking which means we lost track of time. That's it." She didn't seem happy with that, but she went to bed. The next morning I make my way back to the guild to open it up. There was Cana already drunk wanting in. I didn't see Laxus all day, and I was starting to think what happened last night was just for sex. It was around two in the afternoon, and I was talking with Lucy. Then I saw Laxus came in. I thought my black eye was bad, he looked like a train hit him. "Hey Laxus, what can I get ya." He does that weird finger thing saying to come here. I lean over, and he does it again. I lean in closer. Then he kisses me. I hear everyone going crazy. When we come up, he whispered in my ear.
"When can we have round two?"
I blush, then whisper back. "I can get done in an hour."
He smile, stands up, and looks at everyone. "What? You never seen a man kiss his girlfriend. You all need a life."
I watch everyone fall to the ground. Oh well. I guess we are dating.