Rejection

Faith Bell was a force to be reckon with. Despite being bullied, hated, abused, and rejected by the pack she was born into, that was supposed to be her family, the hope of once day finding her mate kept her strong and willing to go through whatever necessary to meet her soul mate. Then she shifted for the first time, as a late bloomer it was intense. Bones breaking and painful howling, there was no one there to help her. No one willing to help her, in fact, the Black Moon pack decided to reject her. She still didn't meet their standards. It would've been fine, she would've found means to move on but the last straw was the rejection that then came from her mate. Filled with heart wrenching, soul piercing, eye watering rage, she accepted the rejection as shes done many times before. She would leave this place that wanted nothing to do with her but she vowed that day shed make sure they'd all regret tossing her to the side.

 Rejection was first written back in 2012 back when I was in middle school! I am now a junior in college about to turn 21 in November and because of the abundance of love and support provided for this story, I felt it would be only fair to redo and fix a lot of mistakes throughout the story and the issues caused by Wattpad itself. I'm so excited to be revamping this story, I will be changing a lot and really pouring my new writing skills into the story. For those who have read this story all ready and for those who have not yet, while the overall plot will be the same, there will be a lot of new scenes and maybe even some new characters. The chapters will be longer and the story will be more detailed to help keep the plot from moving along too fast! Anyways thanks for the support! I plan to post at least one chapter every week! This week I'm shooting to have the first chapter redone!

© All rights reserved to Kiki_Fresh_