track 04: chenle?

MAY 9TH | | | 8:15

"AND THEN, SHE FUCKING DUMPED ME!"

renjun was currently taking a shit,

and he felt like shit.

the two guys at the other stalls were talking loudly in english, which he understood a bit of. he knew they were talking about something an eighteen year-old shouldn't really be listening to, but oh well. 

as their conversation went on, renjun felt his stomach crunch up and undo, and he felt like throwing up. "what the hell was inside that thing?" the boy thought to himself, thinking about the sandwich he just ate, "imma make chenle sue them."

as the other guys kept talking about only god knows what, renjun's phone died as he could see chenle spam the older. renjun sighed, sitting in sweat, and hoped that his diarrhea could stop. as the guy's voices died out, renjun let out a heaving sigh and scratched his face, popping his pimple in the way. "ouch!" the boy let out, feeling the blood seep through. "aw fuck..."

"hey! you know mandarin?" squealed out the voice that just overpowered the closing of the door. to renjun, he sounded like chenle, but renjun was too busy cleaning up the blood rather than responding.

"hey! hey~" the boy kept saying, where the individual inside the stall still did not answer.

"uhm, i don't really know how to speak korean that well," the other mumbled, "but i'm looking for my friend who came from china today. i miss him lots."

his voice struck a cord to renjun, and now he was sure it was chenle.

"chenle?"

"uh, how do yo-" then chenle cut himself off, "renjun-ge?"

"eek! yes it's me."

"what the hell are you doing in there?"

"lele, im taking a shit right now."

"oh yeah, uh sorry."

renjun got cleaned up and when he stepped out of the stall, he felt a warm embrace from the younger he hasn't seen in what felt like forever. "renjun-ge i missed you so much that it hurts to think about it!"

"aww, chenle im here now, so don't worry about it."

renjun practically choked the younger, letting his emotions wave over him and a tear fell down from his eye. "oh! is our jun crying right now?"

"shut up, i miss your annoying ass."

"offensive, yes. but same here."

renjun held a tight grip on chenle, feeling like he was already home.

"ge, your literally going to kill me if you don't let go now."

renjun released his grip, giving chenle some relief, but the older went for another hug, making the blonde roll his eyes, but he couldn't say no to another hug. cause chenle was glad that he met renjun again, maybe too much.

"im so sorry i left you earlier," chenle sighed as they finally let go of each other, "im sorry i couldn't be there."

renjun shook his head, looking at the younger dead in the eye, "it's not your fault, you know the exchange program fucked up."

"yeah but, i still regret leaving you."

"lele, it's okay. we have each other now."

chenle nodded as he rubbed his eyes to hold the tears back.

"now, we should get going? i wanna see that boy of yours." renjun winked as he referenced to jisung, chenle's host family's son.

"oh my god, he's not 'my boy!' he's just nice and all."

"yeah, whatever, all you talk about is him."

"shut up, jaehyun-hyung is waiting for you."

"ah, ok."

jung jaehyun was renjun's host family's son and he went to the same school as chenle and renjun. the chinese male has already ranted to chenle about how attractive he is, and how his face was crafted by god himself. but overall, they've talked over the phone a few times and jaehyun seems really nice, so renjun is looking forward to it.

as the younger led renjun through the crowded airport, they caught up on their lives, despite facetiming each other before renjun left for korea. the two facetimed each other at least five times a day, a number that made jisung annoyed, but made th others nonetheless happy.

when they reached the entrance where jisung, jaehyun, and a few other of chenle's friends were waiting, renjun's heart pump quickly, knowing that these were the people he was going to be surrounded with. the glass interior of the airport reflected the image of a messy haired renjun, and he quickly fixed his appearance.

he finally met jisung, who said a simple 'hi' and reminding him that he cant steal chenle away from him, making chenle roll his eyes. 

yukhei shouted out in english, "ok! ayo my name is yukhei, or xuxi, or lucas, but you can call me anytime," which prompted a nudge from the next boy and a laugh from renjun.

"ʰᵉˡˡᵒ ᵐʸ ⁿᵃᵐᵉ ᶦˢ ʲᵘⁿᵍʷᵒᵒ! ᶦ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ᵐᵉᵉᵗᶦⁿᵍ ⁿᵉʷ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ˢᵒ ᶦ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ᶦ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ!" the next male said, fluffing his hair a bit. renjun smiled brightly just by seeing him.

a girl with slight curls bowed, "hi i'm yuqi!" she said in korean, but she shook her head and said more proudly in mandarin, "scratch that, hello, i'm yuqi and a big fan of your artwork." renjun smiled and muttered a thank you.

"and i'm obviously jung jaehyun," the boy to his left claimed, ruffling renjun's hair, "i'm glad i finally met you. i hope we can continue to thrive together."

"i'm glad too." renjun replied, chuckling at the sight. he was happy and he was with chenle. and to him, that's all that matters.

[a/n]:

Y'ALL I DONT THINK IMMA BE ABLE TO SURVIVE CAUSE THE DREAMIES HAVE GROWN! UP! AND I CANT WAIT FOR THEIR COMEBACK AKKJSJSKA