track 12: spill the... soda?

major noren in this chapter!!

JENO REALIZED that the boy next to him was practically wasted, sleeping on his shoulder as jeno waited for his next turn.

"yah," jeno cautiously said, moving the boy's head slightly, "jaemin-ah."

who knew the student council president could be so sleepy... jeno thought.

for a second, jeno stared at the boy's features, surprised at how shaped his face was.

jaemin made a noise but still did not arise from his small slumber.

renjun walked up to the two, "uh, jaemin, your turn is next."

jaemin shot straight up, thanking renjun and making a face to jeno. "hey, lee jeno!" jaemin shouted by the point he had a ten pound ball in his hand, "i will beat you!"

"suit yourself!" jeno shot back.

renjun peered over to look at the score, "mark-hyung's in the lead, with hyejoo coming close up! wait hyunjin's up there too!" jeno laughed as the chinese boy announced in an announcer's voice. "chenle's near them, with donghyuck ever so slightly comes creeping up! too bad jisung's not here to cheer his boyfriend on. i, huang renjun, sucks at bowling but not as bad as jeno and jaemin, both of them are at last place with barely any points!"

hyejoo laughed loudly, "drag them! drag them!"

jaemin side-eyed the older, "you," jaemin pointed, "i will fight you!"

renjun shrugged, turning to jeno, "i thought you were athletic."

"not in bowling," jeno shook his head, "definitely not at bowling."

his phone buzzed in his back pocket of the jeans he was wearing, jeno slipping it out.

ONE MESSAGE FROM: YERIANA GRANDE 💓

swipe right to open >>

the boy smiled but hesitantly swiped right to open the message. 

YERIANA GRANDE 💓: jeno-ahhhh... you there??

nono has jams: yes? why?

YERIANA GRANDE 💓: jaem and hyuck are w you guys right?

jeno felt a pang in his heart. why couldn't she just think of himself first? why does he always have to be the second thought? 

nono has jams: dang, i felt that

you fake friend, you only use me for jaemin and donghyuck :((