Varchie

Requested by ~ 

It was a stormy night when Archie and Veronica were coming back from Pop's. As they were driving Archie said, " Ronnie, its to rainy to drive you'll have to stay at my house" he winks. Veronica smiles cheekily.

 When they arrived, they were greeted by Fred. He told them, " I have to go to the Coppers house because their basement is flooding." He said he'll be back in a hour or so, and with that, Veronica had an idea. She grabbed Archie's shirt and practically dragged him up the stairs. She lead him to his room and threw him on the bed. She told him, "Tonight's going to be fun~."

WARNING FOR VIRGIN EYES: SMUT/LEMON AHEAD

Veronica straddled Archie. They start kissing and after a couple minutes of the heated make out session, she bites on his bottom lip asking the permission to enter his mouth. He starts undressing her, leaving her with only a bra and panties. He also stripped to his boxers. She grabbed him, sat him down on a chair, and starts grinding on him harder and faster every passing second. The longer it goes, the louder they moan. Not long after that is when things REALLY start to get wild~.

Archie grabs Ronnie and lifts her up. He then throws her onto the bed. He starts slow by kissing her going downward towards her panties. Once he got down to level with her hips, he rips off her panties seductively with his teeth. He then raise his fingers to Veronica's mouth. She sucks on two of his fingers, leaving behind a coat of saliva. Archie leans down to Veronica's heated area and inserts a finger slowly. After she gets used to the unfamiliar feeling, he moves his fingers around. Veronica squirms under his grip moaning, "Oooohh fuck~! Daddyyyyy~!!" As the minutes go on he goes faster and faster until Ronnie can barely breath. She starts telling Archie that its about to happen... she's about to explode. When Ronnie explodes with cum, Archie slows down his pace. When his fingers are removed he begins eating her out, Ronnie can barely speak but manages to say "f-fuck~". Towards the end of him eating Ronnie out, Archie begins grouping her breasts. Couple minutes later he stops going back up head level to laying there next to her both of them breathless. Once they both catch their breaths, Archie gives Veronica a gentle kiss and she cuddles up to him and they both fall asleep.

Thanks for reading! I hoped you enjoyed this was my first smut/lemon so sorry if it is not that good