Choni

Requested by 

it was a cloudy evening and Cheryl and Toni were coming back from Cheryl's serpent initiation. They were both wearing their serpent jackets(of course) and Toni began to tease Cheryl. Toni said "That jacket looks so good on you, I wonder what's under it.." she smerks. Cheryl looks at her the says "Well lets find out....", driving Toni crazy. As soon as they arrive at Thistle House, Toni rapidly gets Cheryl out of the car and starts to kiss her Cheryl. Cheryl pulls back after a few seconds off kissing, she says "we cant get waist all of it out here we have to  save something for the bedroom" she winks. Cheryl leads Toni to her room, Toni grabs her arms and throws her on the bed. She then climes onto to Cheryl admiring her perfect complexion and silky soft hair and then starts to kiss her seductively. She slowly goes down to Cheryl's neck biting and sucking on her neck. Then works her way down to her pussy seductively. She tells Cheryl " These are in my way babe, how about we get rid of these." pointing at her pants. Cheryl says "Do what you want Daddy". That drives Toni crazy and she immediately rips off Cheryl's pants and tights. Before Toni can take off Cheryl's top, Cheryl says " I cant be the only one with no clothes, how bout you show me some skin" she smirks. Cheryl sits up, with Toni still on her lap she rip Toni's shirt off and starts kiss and grouping her breasts. She then flips over and takes off Toni's pants, and now that they're both in the bras and panties Cheryl works her way down Toni's body admiring all of her curves. She winks at Toni and tears off her panties with her teeth. When the panties are off she licks Toni's clit making her moan. Then Cheryl inserts two fingers into her causing her to say "f-fuck~". As the seconds go by she inserts more fingers until she reaches 4 fingers and Toni tells her "it's about to happen". Not to long after she said that she exploded with cum, Cheryl seeing the white substance she takes out her fingers and began eating her out making Toni scream. Cheryl, who loves hearing Toni scream, says " You like that? how bout some more". She continues to eat her out until they are both breathless. Once they were done they laid down next to eac other , Toni told Cheryl " I love you more than the world" and Cheryl told her "I love you to". After confessing there love for each other they cuddle up to each other and fall asleep.

Ok Everyone!!!!! I Hope you liked this Choni smut/lemon and as always have a WonDerFul Day:)!!!